For Whose Fortune【Semi Closed】

Nero

A military man, Hyur male, with short brown hair, Light blue eye's and somewhat pale skin, dressed in Maelstrom red approaches kink who appears to be looking for something.

The man wasnt too tall. Barely looked as if he was five foot, but he was quite young and was somewhat fair skinned.

"Excuse me miss, you are kink correct?" The young man inquired. "Make no mistake, I am not 'ere to harass you or anythin', but a certain cat by the name o' Inessa told me to introduce myself to you. I am Nicolas, Inessa's insider in Limsa Lominsa military and her policin force and she asked me to make myself available to you and point you to where she might be should you need to seek her out."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Could be I am," Zhi said. She didn't like that people were finding her on the street so easily. Could be it was time to play another alias. Could be it was time to make herself harder to find, what with enemies at the gate. She looked away from the man, back into the city. "If I knew someone what was lookin' fer Inessa, would ye be able t'get a message t'her?"

"Better." Nicolas stated. "I know where all her spot's are that she frequents in Limsa Lominsa and La Noscea in general. In fact, she told me about you under extreme trust, description and everything. I didn't know who you were before Inessa told me about you."

Nicolas reaches into his crimson coats pocket and pulls out a large folded piece of paper and extends it as an offering towards kink. "On this map are a location of safe havens Inessa frequent's whenever she travels to a different area in Limsa. I wouldn't dare to betray Inessa's trust about you so will you trust me, after all, im putting myself in more heat then Inessa aiding her."

Nicolas was nervous talking to this woman. He spoke clearly but it was clear that he was slightly shaking from this interaction. Nicolas wasn't good with people save Inessa but that was a unique relationship between the two of them that allowed them to speak to each other freely.