Leanne Delphium

Leanne

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Leanne Delphium
  • Primary character: Leanne Delphium
  • Linkshells: Grindstone Coalition
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to heavy! I love RPing, and if I'm not tackling some big bad meanie boss or struggling through endgame content, you will normally find me idling around in the Quicksand!

• Views on RP combat and injuries: As long as it makes sense, and there's no godmoding, meta game and etc. I'm very much okay with Leanne suffering a nasty wound or three, but against permanent maiming and death!

• Views on IC romance: Completely fine with it, once more, if makes sense! (not rushed, there's a chemistry between the two characters, etc etc..) yet though, not particularly seeking for romances of any kind, so much I consider Leanne partly asexual! But, if the consequence of a RP ends up being a relationship...!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Fine with it!

• Views on lore: I think I could say I'm a bit knowledgeable on the game's lore. It is of my opinion that lore can be bent/manipulated with at times, not only to make things interesting, but also to make the life of RPers a little easier.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Depends! Not much to say here honestly.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT-5
  • Contact info: Feel free to PM me! Or tackling me whenever I idle on the Quicksand...or send a tell! The choice is yours! :P