Looking for fellow Lalafells!

I keep trying to approach some fellow Lalafells in hopes of building relationships, but I get ignored for the most part. Are there any fellow Lalafell willing to socialize with Foforo? He's a cheerful plainsfolk who enjoys sightseeing, fishing, and tavern hopping. He spends most of his free time in Costa Del Sol or Limsa Lominsa, and he visits the Quicsand in Uldah frequently. Also, Foforo's friendly to the other races as well. Just looking to get some Lalafell contacts. He just wants to meet new people and possibly gain some friends.

I keep trying to approach some fellow Lalafells in hopes of building relationships, but I get ignored for the most part. Are there any fellow Lalafell willing to socialize with Foforo? He's a cheerful plainsfolk who enjoys sightseeing, fishing, and tavern hopping. He spends most of his free time in Costa Del Sol or Limsa Lominsa, and he visits the Quicsand in Uldah frequently. Also, Foforo's friendly to the other races as well. Just looking to get some Lalafell contacts. He just wants to meet new people and possibly gain some friends.

Hello! I remember you form the tavern event Thursday (I think that was you). I'm sorry for ignoring you, it was my first time going to an event in a long time and I was too nervous to do any rp. I was there more to watch people RP. I'm more open now so if you ever run across Jijinji Rerenji go ahead and say hello he'd more more than happy to make new friends. You can also send me a friend request if you want.

Yeah I just kind of sat down or wandered around the tavern. The only RP I did was ordering a drink, when there was much less people hahaha. I hop around a lot or am in my FC's ward so if you see me on and want to RP with Jijinji just send a tell and we can set something up.

I have this fellow right here. While he's busy with Flame stuff ICly most of the time, you can catch him about here and there. If you're looking for something specific that could involve Anzio, just shoot me a PM or post back here. I would be happy to assist a fellow Lalafell. Sadly I don't get to meet many fellow Lalas ICly.

He spends most of his free time in Costa Del Sol or Limsa Lominsa, and he visits the Quicsand in Uldah frequently.

Seems like you'd probably cross paths with Bumo Dalumo at some point! I'd like to find more Lalafell friends as well, so feel free to say hello if you see me around!

If you bump into Nimimi Nimi feel free to say hello! I'm generally OOC but will swap IC if people approach me. Likewise, I'll keep an eye out for you. 

I am generally anywhere and everywhere, but often in the main towns so I'm sure we'll cross each other's paths. :)

Alas, I can't figure out how to put the picture under the cut so here's a big picture, I apologise :(

BvMwkdQIcAIRBuM.jpg