Lies, Deciet and Betrayal [To all Sultansworn/BrassBl and Former Sultansworns]

Description:

Prior to Anelia Sadowyn also known as Marila Averlyn is on the run by Sultansworns, Brass Blades and any former Sultansworns who have been ordered to subdue or execute her as a criminal. The people do not know her true identity (Except those who she have identified herself to). 

The date for this event starts at Sunday 24th - 9 PM EST (6 PM PST) in Silver Bazaar (Western Thanalan).

Players participating will have to post up on the thread with other players and discuss the matters. They also have to have the dice roll site up, and be prepared to join parties (Alliance in this case).

Any playable characters who hit 0 HP will not die. They will be either unconscious, or unable to fight any longer. 

I would like to limit to considerable people if possible. Should you be acquainted with Anelia before, please be sure to sign up. They will be having more priorities first.

1. Coatleque Croft
  2. Bartolomeo Filangieri
  3. Erik Mynhier
  4. TBA
  5. TBA
  6. TBA
  7. TBA

--NOTICE: Players do not know my character's true identity unless I revealed it to you ICly. So if you somehow knew, it'd be either someone among the group told you or I reveal the identity myself. 

The roleplaying thread is: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=8021

After the event, it went very smoothly! There were more people who showed up and participated, and I am very thankful for those who came :)

Any further story and aftermath of this event will be posted on the IC forum thread instead.

Again, thanks for showing up and I hope to have another interesting Sultansworn based event in the future!