'ello!~

Umi

Hi There!

Starting off by saying I am not one to be good at introductions I will attempt this~ My name is Umi (Not real name but lets go with it!), a few weeks ago I transferred over from another server so to see the large increase in role plays delighted me. I created my Character, Umi, to be completely different from me but with a reason and purpose. When I started to read deeply into lore I fell in love, so I based Umi off that lore that I read, I tried to warp her characters mind set into that lore. However... Lore has its weak points. With the lack of information I could find I simply guessed or pieced together the rest. This isn't to say that what I came out with upset me, honestly I do plan to edit her here and there more deeply but right now I am enjoying role playing her even though the emotions, actions, conflict with my own. 

What I Have So Far

Journal

Research Log

Character Directory 

Umi Kanzato

Whats Okay

• Random hellos or invite into game content.
  • Planned role plays, walk ups included.
  • Invited to events, group role plays.
  • Whispering me and simply starting up a conversation.

Whats Not Okay

• Sending me wild Link Shell Invited that I have no clue where they are from.
  • Suddenly walking up to me claiming to be my characters family/friend/lover.
  • Random FC invited, because I'm already in one but still... kinda bugs me.
  • More then anything though... Sex role plays in public... Not going to go into details with that one. Just don't do it... We have private housing now.

A little Bit of OoC

Not going to lie I have no experience with MMO role playing. To start, I started to role play about seven years ago on a site called Gaia online, I ended up being able to write about six paragraphs with ten plus sentence in each paragraph. I moved to Face Book to role play on there with an OC of mine with some friends, been there for nearly three years now. It progressed to text messages with close friends and then I found FF14 where a close friend of mine introduced me into role playing.

I have not been able to role play as much as I would like, mainly because I am really shy about posting role plays in public. But with practice I want to be able to grow my character, push her out into the world and introduce her to people that challenge her ways of thinking. Sure a part of me is looking for her to be able to gain a romance interest but that really is not my top goal right now. At the moment I want to be able to stand with my role play style maybe medium, it seems about fair with not spamming chat but being able to convey idea properly.

I am currently attending college for Game Art and Design so there will be times when I am gone for short periods for projects and homework. But don't worry! I will always come back~ I do tend to rant... Hint this post, and I play around a lot with PS for my post since I want them to look unique in a way. I don't want them to be just a wall of text, I want them to reflect my character.

I think this pretty much covers everything... If I forgot something then just comment and I'll answer!

Welcome! To the site and to the rp in game! If you are ever wandering Limsa walkways, you can always hit me up for rp as Ruru (my shadier main character) or my alt Yellowjacket, Melodia. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply, was starting to feel lonely here! Haha

Hopefully sometime today I can hit you up for a role play then, since I know its way to early to log in and do ST.

So you might be getting a wild whisper first just to check to make sure your free!... Or you know friend request.

Welcome to the RPC, Umi! Averill is normally around and IC both in Gridania and Ul'dah, so I'll keep my eyes open if you're around and up for some RP. :D

Sadly Umi doesn't go to Ul'da much, mostly because she hates seekers and there always seems to be a bunch there... However, if you get a random whisper while your in Gridania that will be me!

Can't wait to test the waters with ya~

Welcome to the RPC, Umi! Averill is normally around and IC both in Gridania and Ul'dah, so I'll keep my eyes open if you're around and up for some RP. :D

Sadly Umi doesn't go to Ul'da much, mostly because she hates seekers and there always seems to be a bunch there... However, if you get a random whisper while your in Gridania that will be me!

Duly noted! Averill wanders between the two places with variable frequency. Alternatively, if you add me as a friend (or if I do the reverse), we can just schedule something. Your call. ^_^

Duly noted! Averill wanders between the two places with variable frequency. Alternatively, if you add me as a friend (or if I do the reverse), we can just schedule something. Your call. ^_^

Actually that will be great in scheduling a meeting. I don't want to break character and end up having to hunt ya down just to find ya~ When is the next time you'll be on? I'll try to finish up here quickly to catch you.

Actually that will be great in scheduling a meeting. I don't want to break character and end up having to hunt ya down just to find ya~ When is the next time you'll be on? I'll try to finish up here quickly to catch you.

Welp, I've got generally flexible hours for the time being, but I'm updating my wiki and watching Iron Man at the moment. I'll probably be online again around about 16:00~17:00 GMT. : )

Welp, I've got generally flexible hours for the time being, but I'm updating my wiki and watching Iron Man at the moment. I'll probably be online again around about 16:00~17:00 GMT. : )

Sounds great to me! This will give me time to finish the connection post and finally get around to updating my wiki.

Well then love, I'll be sure to see you online!