Hello folks.

Ramen

Hi. People know me as Iksian from other RP sites. Or Ramen. I believe this is my second attempt at joining the community as my first one ended with some financial trouble and an inability to continue playing FFARR. So now that I'm here...HI!

I've been lurking about the pubs and such and observing how folks RP and even joined a FC recently. I currently have two characters, one which is my main and the other is my alt.

Iksian Ozerov: Main- Jaded professor currently studying dreams, aether, and the subtle nuances of race behavior. Kind of a dick.

Junior Junior: A thug/engineer with a strange past and a stranger name.

I'm currently in Balmung and I'm looking forward to meeting and rping with a good deal of the folks here. I'm trying to break out of the newbie shyness so I hope you'll be patient. I'm an artist as well and I hope to produce some great character art in the future.

I look forward to learning more about the FF:ARR lore and the player characters who live in it.

Holy shit! I saw 'Iksian' and thought "Nah...can't be the same guy..." But then I saw 'Ramen'? IT IS. HI! Welcome to the RPC and a second chance at FFARR!

(I played back on ye olde AeonRO with you, that's why I remember the name, though I didn't use this'un~)

Holy shit! I saw 'Iksian' and thought "Nah...can't be the same guy..." But then I saw 'Ramen'? IT IS. HI! Welcome to the RPC and a second chance at FFARR!

(I played back on ye olde AeonRO with you, that's why I remember the name, though I didn't use this'un~)

Oh God I promise Iksian won't destroy Eorzea I PROMISE! NOT INTENTIONALLY he isn't a bad guy here. Well he is a bad guy but not a villain or antagonist.

DUDE RAMEN

/is Nyoa

HI HELLO WELCOME PLEASE COME RP WITH US YESSSS

Holy shit this is going to turn into an Aeon reunion. I think Mandy mentioned you played FFARR. I sent a message to Gizmo on Devart asking if she did as well. I heard she did but I didn't know for sure. HI! Thanks for being welcoming!