Semi-New, and don't want to waste RAF Rewards.

Howdy! 

So, I'm returning to FFXIV - and was referred to this section of the Forum from my Introduction thread.

I'll toss the link here:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=8174&pid=106198#pid106198

^ Right there.

Anyway! After you've pulled your hair out from reading that insane amount of drivel on my part, you'll probably notice near the bottom, I mentioned "RAF".

Yeah. That thing with the two-person Chocobo do-hicky or whatever.

Here's the situation.

Me:

• Returning to FFXIV
  • No friends or Acquaintances
  • No idea on Roleplay Hot-spots, Linkshells, or Free Companies.
  • Potentially ridiculously active once I get started.
  • Just a little bit crazy.
  • Okay, more than a little bit.

You:

• Chillin' on the Balmung server.
  • Don't mind initial socializing.
  • Have an idea where to suggest I find roleplay.
  • Possibly have a suggestion or two about LS/FCs
  • Like Hedgehogs.  (Yeah, this is a legitimate requirement. You're getting a free RAF Draught Chocobo, man. Sonic does not count.)

So yeah, that's it. It's instant, too. You don't have to wait on your Draught Chocobo, since I have two Game-time codes of my own. 

Honestly, if someone can get a mount and fancy hat from it, I don't want to just waste it.

With the help of some of my company members, I'm already getting the recruit a friend rewards, but!

As far as linkshells go, I would recommend Open RP. You can also browse around the linkshell hall for any other LS/FC that catches your eye. As for free companies, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We'd be happy to have you! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Aaand for RP and general chit chat... I'm always happy to oblige, so feel free to say hello if you see me around on Balmung. :)

I wouldn't say no to an RAF chocobo ;)

That said, I can point you in some other FC/LS directions than Faye. C'kayah's a criminal, so I have more connections on that side of things, plus among some of the John Law roleplayers. And if you decided that going against the law was the better part of valor, we could talk about your future among the crimi- I mean legitimate businessmen - of Tylwyth Narah. In any case, I'd be happy to chat with you and help you get settled in on the server.