Kir's Art

Every time I look at one of your posts' date=' or read something of yours and now with your artwork, it furthers the friendship idea'r and makes me want to meet your character all the more. Were that I was talented enough to draw, but alas I am not.[/quote']

We can be friends! I just need to find you. Is Eternal Darkness your name in game?

Sin and Kir. I've only done one bout of role-playing but it was fun.

003-1.jpg

When I sketched this at work (mind you, I messed with it in photobucket to try to change the color and lighten the note-book lines) it looks a whole lot better. Scanner ate it. =3=; I also realize now that I messed Sin up pretty badly. I'll do better.

Aw now don't let my bullheaded ways get you down. You did the smart move far as I see it. I got a few pals holding me where I am. If I could get em to shift to Besaid I'd be there by now. As is, I'm fighting to make Mysidia the new home for more us roleplay types.

((hey the talk like I'm IC is easier than I thought it would be. I see why Eternal does it. It's fun :D ))

Sin and Kir. I've only done one bout of role-playing but it was fun.

003-1.jpg

When I sketched this at work (mind you, I messed with it in photobucket to try to change the color and lighten the note-book lines) it looks a whole lot better. Scanner ate it. =3=; I also realize now that I messed Sin up pretty badly. I'll do better.

I love that 'WTF' look on her face, lol.

• 2 weeks later...