HRPC at the FFXIV Fan Fest 2014 (UPDATE)

Edward

Hey everyone, Edward again.  So with the 2014 fan fest drawing ever nearer and seeing so many responses to my original thread, I had to make an update.  I will do everything I can to make a meet up for all of us happen, and as soon as we get an event schedule on the fan fest site it will be a LOT easier to do that, as we don't want our daily meets to conflict with any of the awesome events they'll have going on there.  If you'd like to be a part of the community meeting up, or want to help schedule it with me, send me a PM on the forums and I can give you my Skype so we can discuss it further.  As for updates on where meetings or get together's will be posted, I'm considering making a Twitter (finally) for everyone to follow, so that when several of us are at a certain panel you'll see a tweet such as, "Hey everyone! A few of us from the HRPC are at , come join!"  And we can also use it as a 'party finder' for getting IRL FATE parties going, assuming they do them again this year.  I'd LOVE to see as many of you as I possibly can, so keep an eye out for a curly haired guy in a TALE shirt!

-Edward (AKA Ben)

Friday 10/17/2014 Hours 9:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.

9:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.    Early Registration

6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.     Event Reception

Saturday 10/18/2014 Hours 8:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.

8:00a.m. - 9:00p.m.     Registration

8:30a.m. - 9:00a.m.     VIP Early Entry

9:00a.m.    General Entry

10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m.   Keynote

11:30a.m. - 10:00p.m.   Floor Activities: In-Game Activities, Live Quest, and more!

1:30p.m. - 2:30p.m.     Music Panel

4:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.     Lore Panel

6:30p.m. - 7:30p.m.     Developers Panel

Sunday 10/19/2014 Hours 9:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.

9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.     Registration

9:30a.m. - 10:00a.m.    VIP Early Entry

10:00a.m.   General Entry

10:15a.m. - 10:30a.m.   Opening Remarks

10:00a.m. - 7:30p.m.    Floor Activities: In-Game Activities, Live Quest, and more!

1:30p.m. - 3:00p.m.     Letter from the Producer LIVE in Las Vegas

5:00p.m. - 6:00p.m.     Costume Contest

8:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.    Closing Ceremonies Event

http://ffxiv-fanfest.com/na/activities.php

In-Game Activities Fan Festival 2014 is a great opportunity for FFXIV fans to come and play together on the same team, and in the same room, for great rewards in a variety of unique in-game activities! Strategize with your fellow players, outline your battle plan and emerge victorious in a number of specialized challenges throughout the event!

Players can try their hand at a number of exciting activities including:

Special Battle Challenge

What brand-new challenge awaits Fan Festival 2014 attendees? You’ll have to wait till the event to find out!

Extreme Primal Challenge Roulette Join a team of 8 fellow players and try your luck on our Roulette Wheel which not only chooses which Extreme Primal you’ll face, but what handicap will put your best skills to the test!

72-Player Frontline LIVE Group and strategize your team of 24 players to reach the top in this massive multi-alliance battle live and in-person at Fan Festival 2014!

Dungeon Speed Run Challenge Think you have the best time in the Lost City of Amdapor? How quickly have you cleared Brayflox’s Longstop (Hard)? Go head-to-head-to-head in three teams of four and beat your fellow players to the end with blinding speed! ^ Top

You mean I can finally run around with that HA Bow I've been drooling over since it was released but can't get because of the fact that my laptop is a POS and can't handle the graphic load out of the fights for T5+ which creates a redicious latency issue where I just fail at everything?

Gods, yes please. Even if it's not my character let me just twinge the string a little and I'll pee myself with happy.

Also, I don't care how long the line is for Odin. I will stand it and I will get my damn 'I beat Odin' shirt and then if anyone says BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE UNCUT ACHIEVEMENT I can throw the shirt in their face. *Throws head back and cackles*

*Clears throat*

So uh, yeah, I'm up for teaming up if anyone else is.