Looking to make a Doman connection

Hi guys! Just putting some of my RP out there and hopefully establish a connection with some of you!

I've made a Doman character recently and I'm almost at level 50 (I never RP interact with others until my character is level 50. Gives me time to get a feel for him and Rp alone, which helps me build his story) and seeing as I'll be hitting 50 soon I think it be nice if I made a connection at least backstory-wise.

It's actually really cliche with every intention of being tasteful (intention being the operative word) I'm looking for 3 things:

(I) A Doman swordsman rival

I understand that it is quite easy to conceive Doman characters to incline towards being either Ninjas or Ronins of sorts. So this pokes at any of you "badass samurai" types if there are any. You don't have to align evil or anything but will have to be okay with murder in your history whether done maliciously or what not.

(II) A young Sword apprentice

My character is looking to pass on his sword style on to one (or possibly even two) young swordsman. Any gender or race will do given that you are young and devoted.

(III) A Doman-Eorzean informant

Being a Doman refugee in Eorzea, I think it's smart if I were connected to someone who at least used to live in Doma that can teach my character or a kind of "go to" for him. You can be aligned any way you want, I might even prefer you be a shady peddler type or a drug cartel leader or a brothel owner.

Things I'm optionally looking for:

(IV) A Doman Authority type (police, detective)

My character was un-rightfully charged with murder. And even with the Garlean invasion of Doma this person might still be looking to investigate the incident.

(V) People seeking revenge

My character is charged with killing 3 people (1 framed, 2 actually guilty of) and it would make sense if there were any Domans related to those people that want my character's head. The first person my character was charged with murdering was his own master, the other two were close friends of his back when he was a Guard. When charged with the first murder the other two Guards came to stop him and my character was forced to either kill them both or be taken in and sentenced to death.

While I don't mind RPing alone or with my own friends I really hope that people become interested in this. I'd really love to make new friends and expand my RP experience. Have a good day! don't be afraid to hit me a PM either!

My alt Mizuho Mitarashi is part of far east island closer to Doma. She is one of those NIN/SAM type of character, perhaps we can work something out for rivalry maybe?

that sounds great actually! wanna read what i've put up for my character already? maybe we can cross-reference each other in our histories which would make an Eorzean rendezvous very interesting.

Tenrou the Wanderer

Check the "History" Segment.

There's definitely a lot of crossing stories with each other.

Apparently, OOCly, I was not aware that Junichi Mitarashi (who is Mizuho's brother ICly) was acquainted with Seiko - but ICly, Mizuho is not aware of that yet.

But Doma/Far east is small like Eorzea. Chances are that we will have plenty of connections, and Mitarashi clan has their own histories with Doma too. Like Edo era.

There's definitely a lot of crossing stories with each other.

Apparently, OOCly, I was not aware that Junichi Mitarashi (who is Mizuho's brother ICly) was acquainted with Seiko - but ICly, Mizuho is not aware of that yet.

But Doma/Far east is small like Eorzea. Chances are that we will have plenty of connections, and Mitarashi clan has their own histories with Doma too. Like Edo era.

that's awesome! I've been meaning to connect more though this thread. :) Yeah I figured something like the Edo period. Can I know more about the Mitarashi clan please?

Mizuho Mitarashi (水穂・美田裸子) is a foreigner who traveled from the far east known as 遠祖神谷 - Ensokamiya, also known to be the land of "Distant Ancient Valley of the Gods". In that land, the Mitarashi clan consists of over twenty four tribes and sixty families. Mizuho is the heir and the second illegitimate daughter of Mitarashi patriarchal family, and she was nominated to be the one to seek for the "power" that western lands have acclaimed. However, Mizuho was not fully accepted into the family due to illegitimacy. The only way for her to be accepted into the family was to achieve a newer power to prove her strength against her siblings. She has decided to travel to the west,and her focus in Eorzea was to learn about their cultures, and gain relations with their people to expand trades with her clan, and to improve her fighting abilities to outmatch her family by taking over Mitarashi clan someday. Mizuho has a lot of ambitions, and loyalty due to her family's code of honor. She tends to meddle into people's business to learn more about Eorzean's behaviors, but she will only fight if she believes that something feels dismay or dishonorable to her code.

Hope that helps to get some ideas :)!