Nice to meet you!

Croix Leradine

Originally, a friend of mine introduced me to this site in, like, January. I stopped playing for a while, and just got back and hit 50 recently, and want to get into some more RP-ing. Just wanted to stop in, say hi, and all that stuff.

Also, I'm promptly about to make a post over in the connections forum, so you'll see me there very shortly!

Hope we can all be good pals!

Croix (I pronounce it like Kroi, but feel free to make your own assumptions of how to pronounce it, everyone does!)

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! It's good to have you! \o/ In response to your other thread, I'm happy to role-play anytime, so feel free to send a /tell or say hello if you see me around in-game!

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! It's good to have you! \o/ In response to your other thread, I'm happy to role-play anytime, so feel free to send a /tell or say hello if you see me around in-game!

Nice to meet you, Fae! Out of curiosity, are you free now/during the night? I'm just really excited to try this all out again. Also, fun fact: my FC is neighbors with yours!

Nice to meet you, Fae! Out of curiosity, are you free now/during the night? I'm just really excited to try this all out again. Also, fun fact: my FC is neighbors with yours!

Thanks, it's nice to meet you, too, neighbor! :D I'll be around in an hour or two, but yes, I'm generally around in the evening/night.