Villains Wanted - Starlight Terrorism

Aldotsk

Yes, as the thread says. I am planning to do a long term based event that will base on Starlight Event and during the 2.4 patch terms. Since rogues are coming out, I am sure everyone will go crazy on bandits. -It's like party crashing and destruction! \o/

If you want to play as Rogues or RP as Rogues and all other classes that want to watch all three cities (and Coerthas) burn by attacks during Starlight event - please post your response.

Even good guys who want to be involved in a prior story to this can also be involved too.

((I'll make separate thread for this. Please do not post in here if you are a good guy and you want to sign up))

Similar to Askier's Crow hunting, the combat battle system will be based on dice rolls and it'll be a big event.

More information are to follow by next week.

But I really need people who will RP as rogues mostly to act as assassins, and some archers/marauders/gladiators/lancers/conjurers/pugilists/thaumaturgists (...hey I just listed almost all classes).

Yes, as the thread says. I am planning to do a long term based event that will base on Starlight Event and during the 2.4 patch terms. Since rogues are coming out, I am sure everyone will go crazy on bandits. -It's like party crashing and destruction! \o/

If you want to play as Rogues or RP as Rogues and all other classes that want to watch all three cities (and Coerthas) burn by attacks during Starlight event - please post your response.

Even good guys who want to be involved in a prior story to this can also be involved too.

((I'll make separate thread for this. Please do not post in here if you are a good guy and you want to sign up))

Similar to Askier's Crow hunting, the combat battle system will be based on dice rolls and it'll be a big event.

More information are to follow by next week.

But I really need people who will RP as rogues mostly to act as assassins, and some archers/marauders/gladiators/lancers/conjurers/pugilists/thaumaturgists (...hey I just listed almost all classes).

*points the only villian she knows to the thread* C'kaaaayyyaaahhhhh

Quick heads up! 

If your character wants to be a remaining villain in shadows (as in not get caught or be exiled for the rest of your life from Uldah or any other city, please try to refrain from it. You can use your PC and just name the character differently in events if you wish.) 

I wanted to make sure that people won't get upset if they are really not ready to actually cause all four nations pissed off.