The Lovers' War [Concluded]

[align=center]The Lovers' War

Result: To be determined

Belligerents

cZNRGLe.pngHouse Rontremont - Antelope TribeLEVWriu.png

[/align]

[align=center]_______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]The Ishgardian House of Rontremont is a prestigious noble family serving the court of Ishgard with pride. Their renown habits of displaying an iron fist and stalwart defense against their enemies make them a force to be reckoned with.

Count Rontremont's love remains reserved towards his harem, but a specific concubine that was once taken from a tribe of seekers in the Black Shroud has had his heart smitten for many moons, until one evening, his feline lover vanished from his chilling estate. Under suns of investigations, Count Rontremont discovered that his beloved had been kidnapped by her former clan, the Antelope tribe. The one responsible in her capture was aimed towards one of the dominant Nunhs in the tribe, A'raha Nunh.

A'raha Nunh's interest in his current captive existed since he was a simple Tia and claims that she was the reason he even dared climb up onto the ranks of a Nunh. His intents are presently to breed with the captured miqo'te.

These turn of events have instigated an insulted Count Rontremont to establish a post in the South Shroud to recruit men or women into a military campaign against the Antelope tribe. His intent, to start a surprise conflict to demonstrate dominance and as well reclaim his rightful property.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

House Rontremont

sEhLqg5.png

Although maintaining a presence in Ishgard exclusively, Count Rontremont brought forth a representative to Quarrymill to recruit travelers, adventurers, mercenaries or even other organisations to aid in a military campaign to defeat the Antelope tribe and to reclaim House Rontremont's property.

House Rontremont promises wealth, titles, and vassalage to any who takes part in their military campaign. Depending on the result of the conflict, the rewards can potentially become greater.

So far no Ishgardian knights have bothered to attend the campaign due to focusing on one of many priorities in the Coerthas Highlands, Count Rontremont will not be present either to see the campaign, but will sure be forwarding orders from his realm.

Antelope Tribe

8JPPzRx.png

The tribe in question does not represent the entirety of the Antelope tribe, but a subsidiary that their chieftain, A'raha Nunh, governs with the help of his mates. Like most, the grand majority of the tribe is filled with female members, with only a few male Tias that remain as minorities.

Although unaware of the potential campaign against them, A'raha Nunh still keeps a proper watch over any dangerous foes that can threaten his kind, espeicially now since he took Rontremont's concubine from their grasp.

It is rumored by the tribe that A'raha Nunh has kept his supposed captive within a hidden location in the Shroud, an area that few would be able to locate.

They always seek people to aid them in manners, although they are not wealthy, so mercenaries are out of the question in their line of budget, simple hands or potential allies are always more than welcome to aid the Antelope Tribe in thriving.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[align=center]OOC Information[/align]

Still work in progress, sort of, I'm planning out on a potential date (most likely this upcoming Friday or Saturday). Although combat will be present during the course of this event, characters who wish to participate are not obliged to fight. Players can decide which faction they wish to support or fight for, this event will most likely be an event chain.

Do remember, there are no real heroes or villains in this scenario, so choose as your character would deem fit.

This event will be a chain that will be occuring throughout the week or potentially the month, it is open for anyone to join in.

Combat will follow through an honor system, if players have a dice system they wish to commit thereselves to against their opponents they are more than welcome to do so.

If you wish to join in, have any interests to participate, please send me a PM and I can send you over my Skype contact.

[/align]

This is a unique idea since I don't think is it quite clear-cut on a good side or bad side. You still may end up with unbalance since people may favor the ones who seem like the "under-dogs". I think that can be fixed with maybe NPCs if it comes to that.

I like the idea and will participate if I can. I can give a more concrete answer once everything is more defined, and I can figure out my schedule (Lots of things happening this month). Regardless, I like the idea a lot. :)

This is a unique idea since I don't think is it quite clear-cut on a good side or bad side. You still may end up with unbalance since people may favor the ones who seem like the "under-dogs". I think that can be fixed with maybe NPCs if it comes to that.

I like the idea and will participate if I can. I can give a more concrete answer once everything is more defined, and I can figure out my schedule (Lots of things happening this month). Regardless, I like the idea a lot. :)

Mhm, this is exactly what I had in mind! I'm planning on having an opening event that will instigate the Antelope tribe in seeking outsider assistance.

If any of you are interested in becoming key players in the following events, please send me over a private message!

Not really sure what an 'honor' system is, but I'm willing to join in once those questions are answered via pms.  May as well have those answers here to in case the answer for a character is 'neither is right, and I would rather leave instead'.

Your character is your own, you have every right to do whatever his judgement, philosophies would require him to do. If he believes neither side are just then he can easily depart, try to mediate on both ends, etc. Choice is yours!

Honor system is a "trust system" so that means no rolls, just pure trust in the emotes of your partner.

I must first admit that founding the concept of an event is certainly one thing. However, the event would have never happened so brilliantly if it were not for its participants and those that did their best to assist.

I must thank Sieg, Melkire, Xydane, Senkyo, Rinette, Kiht and Enju for being in the event!