FC House Break In! (Ended:Thank you!)

[align=center]THE URBAN CRAWL[/align]

[align=center]"Well, if they're not using it... why don't we?"[/align]

[align=center]

(Thank you for your participation! This specific event is over, but I'll be planning a part 2 in the future for anyone who missed it or just really wanted to peer in the windows of other houses! -Xi)[/align]

[align=center]UrbanXi_zpsc8e5a5b6.png

[/align]

"You are cordially invited to... no, scratch that. That's way too formal and boring sounding and pretty much anathema to everything I believe in. HEY! You there! I noticed that a bunch of houses around here have been totally neglected. No one goes in or out of them anymore! There's nothing sadder than seeing perfectly good property go to waste, am I right? Let's fix that! I'm calling it now: We're going to break in those houses, climb in the windows, beat down the doors, and throw parties in those sad, sad, abandoned homes. Parties are more fun with more people so show up and bring your friends. But, uh, not the guards OK?" --Xifang.

WHAT IS THIS?

Xifang is hosting what she calls an "Urban Crawl", which is like a bar crawl but with abandoned or infrequently used FC or Personal houses. She intends to gather up as many like-minded people as she can to break into these houses and have a party, share some drinks, creep around and basically have fun!

The out of character goal here is to make use of FC houses that have been abandoned by FCs falling apart or moving to another server and to give anybody the chance to offer up their house for RP. There are a lot of houses on the server and not all of them are getting used all that often. This is an opportunity to let some punk teenagers break into yours!

WHO IS INVITED?

You! In absolutely any capacity for however long you want! Join her and others breaking and entering, join guards in trying to stop these hooligans, do whatever you like! The event starts at 7:30 pm United States Central Standard Time (CST) and will go until however long. But feel free to drift in and out! I'd love to RP with you! Test out those rogue skills ICly!

DO YOU NEED ANY HELP, XIFANG?

Why yes! Yes, I do! How kind of you to ask! I have a list of houses that are available or, say, MIGHT be available for the wandering party... but if you want to offer YOURS up for us to break into that'd be grand! That does not exclude you from being there when we try!

Please send me a PM if you think you'd like to be a part? You are under NO OBLIGATION to stay the whole time. You can drift in and out at your heart's content (and play that new game content!). But I would like to get a feel for how many people might be showing up!

WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS?

UPDATED!! This event is WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29th and 7:30 PM Central Standard Time. If you have a character you'd like to have join Xifang (or interrupt her and her friends) please send me a message so I can give you more details (and tell you how she reaches out to you to get you to join if you want to be hooligan like her).

We'll be starting in The Goblet, Ward 3, The Brimming Heart. Xifang will unwisely do an IC call out over the IC LS channels she's in. For ore information about those channels, contact me! :D

[align=center]CrimsonTrouble_zpsa14fc222.png

[/align]

[align=center]Thanks for looking! Let the urban chaos begin![/align]

* Art of Xi by Sing-Sei

Excellent! I'm definitely looking for any and all characters (and players) who'd like to RP in infrequently used FC houses... that includes chasing our law breaking, house wrecking friends away!  ^__^

The original post has been updated with a time and date. Hope it works for everyone! Contact me with any questions, comments or cute kitty gifs (I love kitties).

• 2 weeks later...

I do have at least a couple of characters on Gilgamesh I've been wanting to actually RP so I might just sneak in here.

Alright! Excellent! The more the merrier/crazier. ^_^ *dance*

Titor,

Aw! If you made your character on Gilgamesh too, just think of all the RP experiences you could have between the two servers! Also, let's be real, I'd just be really excited to meet and RP with you.

I made the alt :D I will try to level him a bit and unlock all the housing wards if I can by then so I can participate. Not sure though since I am super-buckling down right now in my preparation for 2.4.

If I do level him though, he will be the exact same Titor as I rp on Balmung (with the same experiences and everything). So... like I am not sure how people would feel about me cross-server RPing where both servers converge on the same lore for him.

Well, I guess we will find out.

On that note, would anyone be willing to trade like, 25k on Gilg for 25k on Balmung. I would want to buy some RP clothing and stuff so that I do not look like a hyur starter xD

I made the alt :D I will try to level him a bit and unlock all the housing wards if I can by then so I can participate. Not sure though since I am super-buckling down right now in my preparation for 2.4.

If I do level him though, he will be the exact same Titor as I rp on Balmung (with the same experiences and everything). So... like I am not sure how people would feel about me cross-server RPing where both servers converge on the same lore for him.

Well, I guess we will find out.

On that note, would anyone be willing to trade like, 25k on Gilg for 25k on Balmung. I would want to buy some RP clothing and stuff so that I do not look like a hyur starter xD

Why, as a matter of fact, I happen to have a Balmung alt! *thumbs up!* I can help you with this! I'm Xifang Crimson on Gilgamesh; Malika Bajihri on Balmung.

I'm so excited! So, here's a question for you... would it be more convenient for you if I changed the date? The new patch comes out on the 28th! And this event is the 29th. Would it be better to do it a a few days earlier so that it doesn't interfere with rogue-ing about?

Nah, the time is fine, I am not all too hyped about Ninja. It is more like I am not sure if I will have time to level him proper before the time since I am trying to get enough gil for a large house on Balmung, and vending has been eating all my time TnT

I am going to try to make it though! Is it going to be in the mist, or goblet, or beds? Or all of them? If it is just going to be in one, I can just join a FC that has a house there and port there for minimal leveling :P)

Behold the updated thread! Oooh and aaah at the delightful use of color! Scratch your chin thoughtfully as you consider joining us. Let your eyes fall upon the words "No Obligation" and "Drift in and out as you please" and realize that I'd love to RP with you, even briefly, during this time. My heart will soar and my soul will sing as you RP crawling through windows with me or chasing my gang away with threats of imprisonment or concussions!

^_^ In other words, I'd love to have a blast with you.

I imagine this would be difficult for anyone playing the "guard" role as I have a feeling most people will play super-elusive or simply ignore the fact that the person of authority has the real potential to detain them.

Regardless, I hope it goes as well as possible for you all ^^

I imagine this would be difficult for anyone playing the "guard" role as I have a feeling most people will play super-elusive or simply ignore the fact that the person of authority has the real potential to detain them.

Regardless, I hope it goes as well as possible for you all ^^

I don't think there's much cause for worry there. I know at least a few of us are more than willing to be carted off to jail. In fact, I play Xifang specifically as the kind of character who attempts grand things and fails hard and have no issue with playing alts should she be arrested. Whatever is the most fun or humorous for all, I think we can accomplish it.

Xifang if you need volunteers for helping run the event I would be glad to lend a hand. I do not have a fc house but I can help in other ways if you need it.

Thank you! Hey, whatever help you can give, I'd be super appreciative. Really, if you have some way to show up I'd just be delighted to have someone else to interact with. ^_^ The goal is really to just RP something light and silly so if you have time to do that my heart will beat furiously with delight.