• Characters:Orrin Halgren
  • Primary character:Orrin Halgren
  • Linkshells:Looking for one
  • Primary RP linkshell:Looking for one

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

•  
    RP'd back in the old tabletop days, so can go as light or as heavy as the situation demands. However, due to the fact I am creating a character primarily for RP'ing after my raids are done on Behemoth, I may be more casual than what my paragraphs would suggest

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

•  
    I am in love with writing out intricate RP combat, Will take as many hit as the enemy is willing the give as long as they take a fair amount in return. Will RP temporary but affecting injuries over a set timescale (like broken bones, ribs, etc) will not do maiming or the like unless  for -very- good reason and discussed before hand.

• Views on IC romance:

•  
    Romance? Don't think its my character's deal, who knows. As said before, I can RP any direction, if romance happens it happens

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

•  

Assuming non romantic is your standard fare "we got a map, let's see what treasure it holds" or "A threat to Eorzea has arisen, come my friends, let us vanquish it" I'm game. Not looking for PC family that is not a direct result of romance at the moment.

• Views on lore:

•  
    My views on lore is that it falls to the wayside to a degree for convenience. I won't say you can't be a Warrior, a White Mage, a Black Mage, etc...I -do- take issue with claiming to be -the one- though, like being the Azure Dragoon, the one who helped bring Warriors back, etc. Will also tolerate possession of Echo, member of scions (there are many, even if not part of the "main" group, especially after the formation of the independent grand company), witnessing known NPCs in world or as pivotal points in their character's back story as long as not being the acting agent/directly affecting those known characters (Like seeing f'lhaminn peform her dances before she disappeared, Seeing Curious Gorge in Costa Del Sol, Knowing that Estinien is this generation's Azure Dragoon if you are an Ishgardian). Half Breeds are within reason, same goes for those with the Allagan Eye.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

•  
    Unless the link shell is specified as to be the equivalent of a text-only rp space, /linkshell is what is being heard over a link pearl. Whispers are either physical whispers, covert actions (which can and may be brought into public, ie: *attempts to take gil pouch* in whisper may have the response come in /say) or the equivalent of having a ham radio and tuning to the right Aetheric channel.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info: in game or here

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 4 weeks later...