[Balmung] A bard walks into a bar...

Telluride

All very good points.  =)

If my main character wasn't indisposed ICly at the moment, i'm sure he'd be in the quicksand, getting drunk.  His mood is very dark/sour/depressed after receiving some bad news, but he's presently off somewhere in the shroud.  xD

On the other hand, Jia, my usual bar creeper isn't one to openly approach people.  He's rather emotionless/closed off, so he just generally lurks and people watches.  And the last character i play frequently isn't one to hang out in bars all that often.  so  Things are a bit complicated with some of my characters.  xD (also yes, i'm an altaholic, don't judge me.  =P )

Judge you? I've already got four slots with toons in them after only about 2.5 months of play. Nathan is the only one that is active in RP, but two of the others have stories and personalities already, and simply lack levels and time investment, and the fourth is a concept that I set aside that will build up from the others if/when I start to apply them.

If it also helps to set your soul at ease, I had 17 character slots filled in SWTOR, built up over 2.5 years. Now, five of those were simply Republic-side dopplegangers of my Empire family, and the remaining seven were side-players in bit stories now and then, or storyline boosters, or toons made just to let me see all the class quests.

I think you'll find dozens, of similarly guilty alt-lovers around here...