Kiht'a Relena

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Kiht'a Relena
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:N/A

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium/Heavy. I'm big on story RP and character development. Random RP is fine too, but to me that would be more a past time when I'm not engaged in active story RP. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• It can be interesting. Not a big fan of permanent injuries (unless something minor such as a scar). Would have to be discussed first. I think a system should always be in place when two people engage in combat and the outcome isn't clear. I once used a RNG system for combat that worked out perfectly. If they discuss the outcome before hand, or if someone willingly throws a match, that's fine too. 

• Views on IC romance:

• I'm open to it. I think it helps with immersion. NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO LOOOVVVEEE. I think boundaries would need to stated first though. It's all well and good if someone brings ICly feelings OOC, but I think that is something that needs to be discussed, for both parties sake. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Would be interesting depending on each character's back story and such. This is something that would have to be discussed. 

• Views on lore:

• I don't know the lore by the letter, but I think everyone should follow at least the most basics i.e. - race name selection, race culture (not to be mistaken for individual lifestyle. Think more or terms of, whether this race practices religion or is lean more towards science. Beliefs and such). I think lore can be broken in certain situations. For example, if your name isn't a name that race would choose, by saying that it's more of a nickname or that you changed your name is cool.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Personally, I can see a voice chat distracting me. I will most likely only use for dungeons/raids, or if I'm talking to someone who I'm not RPing at the moment. 

III CHARACTER INFO 

• Kiht'a was raised on a small farm.
  • His mother was a teacher and scholar, his father was a farmer.
  • Kiht'a left to home to go raise money for his family, and to explore. His father was against it, but didn't fight him.
  • Kiht'a want's to be an adventurer who delves dungeons for hidden treasures.
  • Not physically inclined, intermediate fighting ability but doubts himself.
  • Kiht'a is a nervous wreck half the time, and tries to hard to make friends. He is gullible because of this.
  • He cares about people and likes poetry. 

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST, EDT, (East)
  • Contact info:Send PM or mail Kiht'a

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]