Hello ALL

SolaceWinds

Hello Eorzeans. Let's see, I'm 21 years old and have been RPing since I was about 17 years old (Late bloomer, still new!!). I've mainly RP'ed on games such as TERA: RISING and Aion. I've done a moderate amount of RP'ing in forums, but most of my, somewhat experience comes from gaming. I'm a very story driven person. I love fleshed out RP's where characters (not players) no each other over a long span of time, can reference things that happened in the past, and maybe tackle something that will happen in the future. At the moment I'm a light/medium RP'er, but hope to reach medium/heavy. I have much to learn!!!

My current character's name is Sebastian "Thanwall" Hunt. The last living son to Johan Thanwall. Sebastian changed his last name to Hunt when he was banished from the Thanwall homes for not sticking to tradition. He bears the Thanwall Tattoo of Banishment on his forehead. More to come later on.

Fun Fact, I attend Full Sail University Online and I'm getting my bachelors in Creative Writing for Entertainment.

Well, see you all in game ^-^

Hello there, it's nice to meet you, welcome to the RPC! :D I role-played in TERA a lot, too! Celestial Hills server?

Yup lol, I remember you and your Guild. We role played together in a tavern much, though I'm not sure if your remember me. My character was named Kaibel, and was apart of Syndicate Of The Rose.

Hello there, it's nice to meet you, welcome to the RPC! :D I role-played in TERA a lot, too! Celestial Hills server?

Yup lol, I remember you and your Guild. We role played together in a tavern much, though I'm not sure if your remember me. My character was named Kaibel, and was apart of Syndicate Of The Rose.

Oh, yes, I recognize the name! :D