Looking for RP Connections

Hello, I'm currently looking for people to RP with Noes Arcwright, a reject Mi'quote turned adventuring extrordinaire who knows a little too much about drinking his problems away. Even still you can always find him with a smile. See that guy dancing on the table like an idiot, yea, that's him. He deals in all types of business and does not has a questionable moral compass. He'd rather have 10 business connections than have one true friend (but who knows, that might change). 

He currently does not belong to any LS or FC. I would rather not join a FC until I become friends with people involved or until I make more friends in general (Forever alone T_T). 

I don't mind story progression RP or simply having a grand time at the bar. I play everyday from 1 a.m. - 4 a.m. EST.

Hello, I'm currently looking for people to RP with Noes Arcwright, a reject Mi'quote turned adventuring extrordinaire who knows a little too much about drinking his problems away. Even still you can always find him with a smile. See that guy dancing on the table like an idiot, yea, that's him. He deals in all types of business and does not has a questionable moral compass. He'd rather have 10 business connections than have one true friend (but who knows, that might change). 

He currently does not belong to any LS or FC. I would rather not join a FC until I become friends with people involved or until I make more friends in general (Forever alone T_T). 

I don't mind story progression RP or simply having a grand time at the bar. I play everyday from 1 a.m. - 4 a.m. EST.

Hey I'm down. :) "Business contacts" you say?

Hey I'm down. :) "Business contacts" you say?

That is what I say lol, ok cool so next time I'm on I'll shoot you a /tell, you could message me your character name.