Returning player, looking for a guild!

Hello everyone! Greetings and salutations! I'm an old player who's considering coming back to the game. The new expansion looks amazing and, to be honest, I just miss it, so I'm giving A Realm Reborn another shot. So, this means a need a roleplay guild! Hooray.

I'm looking for a few things in a roleplay guild. First activity, but not a mob. I like lots of events and freeform RP, but at the same time, I dislike guilds that are just...too populated. I've never had good experiences in massive RP guilds as newbies often tend to get lost in the mob. Second, help. I'm gonna be learning everything all over again. I'm going to have a bunch of questions. Third, and perhaps most importantly, -realism-. When I say realism, I don't mean we can't have any fun or have silly RPs. I mean a lack of characters who play like bad animes. You know, the special snowflake, 'chosen ones'. The royalty daughters with evil fathers, assassins hunting them and powers only they can control. The types who just thrive on being the center of attention and spew drama left and right.

I have a level 50, but I may well end up starting a new character. I already have an idea for them. It'd be a warrior Lalafell, one who's confident and outspoken. Small, adorable, and a wrecking ball. An absolute sweetheart, but one that acts more like a Roegadyn than a lalafell. The alpha male.

When I say realism, I don't mean we can't have any fun or have silly RPs. I mean a lack of characters who play like bad animes. You know, the special snowflake, 'chosen ones'. The royalty daughters with evil fathers, assassins hunting them and powers only they can control. The types who just thrive on being the center of attention and spew drama left and right.

Welcome back! You should contact Anelia Sadowyn or Mizuho Mitarashi if you are interested in hunting down some void creatures and any kind of unique story driven adventures. We have a free company that specializes in it.