Long time no type~

Hello everyone!

I'm currently facing a bit of a dilemma! Long ago I started to develop a story for my main character, A'kuri, with full intentions of rping her. However school and work caused me to suppress my inner writer and instead focus on playing the game. Recently though I've been wanting to write stories again and I eventually re-found this site. Which then made me refind A'kuri's old starting info.

Now the problem is, I kind of wanted to start my first male character (gasp! They have all been female in the past) but after reading A'kuri's profile I really enjoyed what I had going there. However I feel like I'd have to relevel her all over again to really get into her story, not to mention relevel scholar >.<

So I am undecided if I want to relevel A'kuri or start my man cat A'Taqa, who would be more influenced by my own real thoughts and actions instead of being built as a character. Which is dangerous and probably not come out as good because he wouldn't grow as much, maybe.

Also servers, I think I'll go to Balmung? I don't know D:

Hello everyone!

I'm currently facing a bit of a dilemma! Long ago I started to develop a story for my main character, A'kuri, with full intentions of rping her. However school and work caused me to suppress my inner writer and instead focus on playing the game. Recently though I've been wanting to write stories again and I eventually re-found this site. Which then made me refind A'kuri's old starting info.

Now the problem is, I kind of wanted to start my first male character (gasp! They have all been female in the past) but after reading A'kuri's profile I really enjoyed what I had going there. However I feel like I'd have to relevel her all over again to really get into her story, not to mention relevel scholar >.<

So I am undecided if I want to relevel A'kuri or start my man cat A'Taqa, who would be more influenced by my own real thoughts and actions instead of being built as a character. Which is dangerous and probably not come out as good because he wouldn't grow as much, maybe.

Also servers, I think I'll go to Balmung? I don't know D:

The obvious advice about playing "yourself" goes here, but I'm someone who borrows strongly from my own thoughts and feelings for RP so there's that.

You could always try both and see how it goes? The worst thing is locking yourself into one type of RP and longing for another. Balmung's a wildly busy world for roleplayers so you're going to end up interacting with people no matter where you wind up, but the important thing is to enjoy it while you're doing it.