Lilithium Amal'thea Rinannis

I. Basic Info

Characters: Lilithium Altair (main)/ M'subi Hena (alt)/ Vadina Whyte (alt)

Primary character: Lilithium Altair

Linkshells: FreeWingIC/ The Night Owls

Primary RP linkshell: FreeWingIC

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium-Heavy. Depends on mood, schedule, and others' availabilities.

Views on RP combat and injuries: As long as it ICly makes sense and isn't a product of GMing. I'm not opposed to my characters facing death or near death experiences.

Views on IC romance: Romance is a part of life and RPing is essentially playing out the lives of a given character. I can ERP as well as fade to black and I tend to do either one based off the scene and the preferences of the other person involved.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I enjoy this kind of RP and like to dabble in it rather often when it comes up.

Views on lore: I try to follow lore as often as I can and as closely as I can, while also understanding that some things have loopholes which allows for a certain amount of creativity 'outside-of-the-box' to be had.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I use /say for IC mostly and occasionally OOC, /tell for private information and RP, and most of my linkpearls are OOC to chat with friends and other players.

III. Other Info

Timezone: Central

Contact info: Skype (Lili Hoppit!), Enjin (Lili Vadina)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...