Returning and Transfer - seeking IC and ooc guilds and connections

I just recently resubbed my account and have succeeded in my server transfer before the downtime for maintenance. I was good friends with the lovely Lilithium back in gilgamesh but a lot has changed since I left for personal rl nonsense drama llama.

Hoping I can get back into the swing of things and welcome anyone interested in just regular ooc play or the like and anyone also interested in IC interaction. I will admit that I was still learning a lot when I had to leave FF so I'm still taking chances I can to play catch up without overwhelming myself.

I've come across some people and guilds that I had interest in but do want to put this out there so people see more than just the ooc side of me here haha

Eshkin D'Lore

The Fugitive

The name is actually what I used for my castanic when I played Tera, it stuck with me so that's the long story short as to why it might seem he doesn't have a purely miqo'te esque name or Garlean name. Thankfully it's not something completely farfetched as to be an immersive issue.

Eshkin is an absorbed/adopted Garlean, I'm still working the kinks out of the time in his history where the territory was taken by the Garleans and his adapting into Garlean society willingly. At the latest part in his history though, he has become a truly loyal Garlean soldier. A personal grudge held between him, an adopted Garlean and another soldier that was born Garlean turns sour and through a few well timed events during a covert mission (it sounds super spy but it's really not. Him and two others had to travel into contended territory to deliver goods safely and such), eshkin is mortally wounded after being pushed over the edge of their airship. During the time that he was wounded and had been extremely fortunate enough to be found and taken in by a strange lallafel girl (who happened across him a few hours later) Eshkin had been framed as a deserter. Since he had fallen (no pun intended) into a coma because of the trauma, a lot of time was spent bed ridden, even well after he was medically recovered.

So of course there was no way for him to defend himself against accusations of his deserting. Since he was transported deeper into the 'enemy territory' as it were, the less likely it would be that anyone that had been searching for him (whether to arrest and try him or finish the job) would be far less likely to actually find him at this point, just being a tucked away john doe for over a year and a half.

An unfortunate series of events just out of jealousy and petty bitterness from one person whom he had called brother.

Where I plan on picking up is not long after Eshkin wakes up from this coma and has taken some time to recover some lost muscle mass due to being bed ridden for over a year. Concentrating on getting back into shape again and learning the details of his situation.

12177957855_d3521be2f7_z.jpg

Eshkin in FF14 by Shii Malus, on Flickr

That sounds like a very interesting concept.  Also who cares if your toon isn't following tradtional naming conventions.  The name generators and whatever else are just there as tools.  Its up to the player to take it as they want it.  I myself don't really follow any of the naming conventions with my characters.

If you're still looking for some RP or what have you, feel free to give me a shout, either here or in game, maybe we can work something out.  =D

I can usually be found on the four characters listed in my banner.  Look forward to seeing you in game.  =D

That sounds like a very interesting concept.  Also who cares if your toon isn't following tradtional naming conventions.  The name generators and whatever else are just there as tools.  Its up to the player to take it as they want it.  I myself don't really follow any of the naming conventions with my characters.

If you're still looking for some RP or what have you, feel free to give me a shout, either here or in game, maybe we can work something out.  =D

I can usually be found on the four characters listed in my banner.  Look forward to seeing you in game.  =D

heya, i'm on now so i'll try to leave ya a message :)

To elaborate a little more on eshkin's current state...

Eshkin as a character is a loyal garlean despite his circumstance. However while he's a soldier, he's also a bit of a tinkerer of sorts. Not so much mechanic, though he has dabbled in magitek repairs before, but less on vehicles and more on communications and with his time in Eorzea growing, he finds interest in 'tinkering' with some of the primitive devices he comes across as well to be a good use of his downtime.

His interests do and will evolve through rp, but all in all, for now he's trying to keep low and take advantage of being relatively blended into Eorzean society until the day comes where he has to deal with his brethren and what troubles that brings. Figuring that showing up with something worthwhile would prove more beneficial to proving his innocence (knowing that all that time missing would cause trouble for him in the long run) than showing up empty handed.

as a player I am all about running things as the meatshield. So while I'm still trying to re-familiarize myself with the dungeons and such again, feel free to add me in game and hit me up :)