Returning player looking to reconnect

Goosey101

Hello fellow role players, I thought I would leave a small thread in hopes that a returning player and returning role player could reconnect with all that play. My topical thread is introducing myself and explaining who I am but I thought I would change it around and list the background for my character. I hope it is not that much but I would like to chat with those that have open spots in their free companies for a character like mine. If you would like you can message me here or in game. 

Name: S'ahra Buhl

Bloodline: Seeker(exiled)

Eyes: Light Creamcolor

Hair: Has blackhair with aqua highlights

Marital: Single

Occupation:Practices the way of the fist (is what she calls it)

Other/personalityIs learning how to use the lance and coming to gain some knowledge of how to use a sword and shield. She is a bit sassy and very outgoing as this is only a front to hide the pain she feels within her heart but when she is alone is when normally she allows what she calls weakness to escape. She will do her best to help everyone around her in hopes to gain their affection and their approval.

Physical Features

Despite her obviousappearances, she has no notable scars, but taking off her shirt and seeing her back you can see the scars of whip lashes upon her back. And a couple scars running up her arms from the hunts that she had went on.

Family / Friends

Father: Unknown(cant think of names yet)

Mother: Unknown

Notable brother:S’vett Tia (unknown)

Her Story

S’ahra at first wasnot someone you would have expected to make it within the world. She was born prematurely and thought to pass away only a couple days after her birth. Despite what was said, S’ahra managed to hold on and grew into a lovely woman, who came to gain great respect among her brothers and sisters. She grew up learning how to hunt with a bow but preferring to strike enemies up close she chose to learn the way of the fist and begun training to increase her physical endurance and mental capacity. At rough the age of about 13 she managed to sneak away from the camp and found herself lost with nothing but the small training dagger she had on her belt to defend herself. As she wonder around trying to find her way back she came across a woman who came to aid when a group of bandits had surround S'ahra. With ease she watched this woman take the men out and afterwards with the simple kindness this woman had shown to her by giving her water and some food was enough that it won S'ahra's affection and gave her the desire and dream to become as tough as her and show much kindness to those around her. With this woman's help S'ahra had found her way back to the tribe only to find her father (current Nuhn) with the able Miqo’te went off to fight in the war against the Garleans. During that time, she trained hard and learned much but after the Calamity on her 17th birthday her brother S’vett left the tribe and went to find his own path. Being very close to him, her heart was torn as she debated chasing after him and leaving the tribe as well but as she was the favorite of her father and mother she stayed in hopes of doing some good. Three years later a new Nuhn was named as her father was defeated in battle. And due to the hatred between her and the new Nuhn she spoke out against him only to find that due to the influence of the Nuhn the leader of the tribe came to sentence her to death but on the behalf of her father and mother they convinced the new Nuhn to lighten the sentence to exile and lashes. Leaving her in the Sagolii desert she weakly traveled to back to Ul’dah to find her brother.

I thought I would include a little about myself as a role player......

Amount of RP: Heavy , always in character but Iwelcome walk ups

Views on RP combat and injuries: As long asit ICly makes sense and isn't a product of GMing. I'm not opposed to my characters facing death or near death experiences.

Views on IC romance: Romance is a part oflife and RPing. I will erp but only if my character likes yours

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Ienjoy this kind of RP and will consider it if it makes sense

Views on lore: I try to follow lore asoften as I can and as closely as I can

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Iuse /say for IC, /tell for private information and RP, and most of my linkpearls are OOC

Hello!

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding our FC a bit. We are still working out what it's going to be about going forward. Currently it's a group focused on making it on the outskirts of Ul'dah society, but someday I hope it will be more!

If you're interested, let me know, and we can work out some sort of hook for you to join.

Welcome back to the game!

You're character sounds really interesting.  Hopefully we can cross paths sometimes and RP a bit.  You can usually find me on any of my four toons in my sig...i actually have five, but need to resize things and get a proper image of her.  xD

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome back to the game!

You're character sounds really interesting.  Hopefully we can cross paths sometimes and RP a bit.  You can usually find me on any of my four toons in my sig...i actually have five, but need to resize things and get a proper image of her.  xD

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Yeah I would love to role play with your characters, I normally start focusing on role playing with others at night, I will shoot you a message when I am online next