[Balmung] Greetings from a new RPer on the server

Farrlona

Hello,

I am a new RPer on the Balmung server.  I play Farrlona Arendorpfwyn, a Sea Wolf.  You might seem me walking around towns now and again.  I get to play a couple of hours in the evenings.  I'm fairly new to the world but have been enjoying the lore and game mechanics.

My history with MMO goes back to the MUDs, MUCKs, and MOOs of old text based gameplay.  I've RPer in Star Wars and Final Fantasy MUDs.  Recently, I've RPed mostly in TOR for two years but have since left.  I'm a admin on the EQN-RP site as we wait for that game to come out and wanted to come here to get some RPing now and again.

I've done mostly table top and LARP role playing mostly.  I've ran numerous games at conventions, home games, and parks.  I currently help run a convention in the Virginia area where I write and run a Marvel Cortex game.

Farrlona is a character I'm still tinkering out.  She's mostly a strong female with focus on doing good as best she can but is pragmatic.  Leveling her as a gladiator as I like heavy armor and may possibly go Dark Knight once it comes out but that's down the road for now.

I learned about the Coalition through a simple Google search and it seemed interesting.

When I am seen in towns, I'm in character.  When I'm out of towns, I am not unless approach ICly.

Hope I get to bump into other RPers now and again.

Hello,

I am a new RPer on the Balmung server.  I play Farrlona Arendorpfwyn, a Sea Wolf.  You might seem me walking around towns now and again.  I get to play a couple of hours in the evenings.  I'm fairly new to the world but have been enjoying the lore and game mechanics.

My history with MMO goes back to the MUDs, MUCKs, and MOOs of old text based gameplay.  I've RPer in Star Wars and Final Fantasy MUDs.  Recently, I've RPed mostly in TOR for two years but have since left.  I'm a admin on the EQN-RP site as we wait for that game to come out and wanted to come here to get some RPing now and again.

I've done mostly table top and LARP role playing mostly.  I've ran numerous games at conventions, home games, and parks.  I currently help run a convention in the Virginia area where I write and run a Marvel Cortex game.

Farrlona is a character I'm still tinkering out.  She's mostly a strong female with focus on doing good as best she can but is pragmatic.  Leveling her as a gladiator as I like heavy armor and may possibly go Dark Knight once it comes out but that's down the road for now.

I learned about the Coalition through a simple Google search and it seemed interesting.

When I am seen in towns, I'm in character.  When I'm out of towns, I am not unless approach ICly.

Hope I get to bump into other RPers now and again.

Welcome to the RPC! If you need anything, don't hesitate to pop a message my way :D

Yo yo yo mah Roe sista!  /fistbump  :3

Welcome to Balmung, to the RPC and to Eorzea!  If you see Steel Wolf Roegadyn'ing around, feel free to shout.  I'm always up for some RP goodness.

Coincidentally, my time in Landmark has me SUPER jacked for EQN, and I could definitely do with sniffing around for RP contacts for that game's release.  I'll have to check out that site you referenced sometime.  Once I've read the lore e-books that have been released to this point...

Anyways, welcome!  Roe-hugs!! <3