Groups/Chars for Cultural Research & Preservation?

Are there any RP'ers out there with established groups or characters that have a primary or even secondary interest in the cultures of Eorzea and researching them/preserving them?

I've been working on Queen's future development prospects and preserving her culture has always been a personal goal..but I want to expand her interests into other cultures (playable races, Beast tribes, Primals, etc).

If there is not currently an established group, I'd kind of like to make my own FC/LS into one... would anyone have interest in this?

Eresh would be all over that! I wouldn't be able to join an FC but I'd be game to join a LS and RP over it. Eresh is BIG on research and loves to learn anything she can. Her big thing is ancient cultures and dragons but I could adjust it to cultural preservation and such. If you get a big enough interest and want to move forward with this, feel free to PM or /tell me on either of the characters in the signature line. I think it would be a fun story line to pursue!

Edgar is a self-proclaimed Allagan loremaster. If it had anything to do with the ancient Allagan empire, he's probably had his hands all over it. He's known for bribing the Sons of Saint Conach Find team with Tomestones in exchange for curiosities that they've unearthed; it's where he got his Allagan attire.

He's good to have around when dealing with stuff like the Coils and their respective Ragnaroks, or Syrcus Tower.