[Balmung] Yo!

AirRed

HOO BOY HERE WE GO

Hi there! I'm Red and while I've been playing FFXIV for a little over a year now, mostly on Sargatanas, I recently joined up on Balmung as well. 

Far as MMO experience goes, I've been playing them (and video games in general) for years and years but I've never stuck with one for as long as I have with FFXIV. I'm so in love with the worldbuilding, the community, the music, it's all amazing. :'D

Slightly embarrassingly I've never RPed in my life, but a lot of my friends do and I've been reading panfandom RPs on LJ for ages--it sounded like a lot of fun! So I figured I'd do some research and dive in. 

Currently the only character I've got any sort of extensive development on at the moment is Roda, who is a former privateer who got a major reality check at Carteneau and subsequently took up being a conjurer. He's kind of a hedonistic idiot and has some self-preservation issues, but he's slowly learning to curb those, for his sister's sake if no one else's. (The other one is Zennel, an unaffiliated miqo'te who keeps getting shunted into odd jobs he can't seem to say no to but really just wants to grow apples and make a lot of booze.)

Uhhh as for offline stuff, currently I'm in somewhat of a transitional state in my life. I recently moved to a new town, I work at a call center (terrible job! would not recommend) aaaand in the meantime I'm trying to improve my art and stay healthy! I'd like to do illustration or concept art for video games but I realize how incredibly competitive that field can get, so I feel like I've got a ways to go. Still, nowhere to go but up!

Welcome to Balmung and RPC! 

Rping is really a creative blast and you'll find plenty of it among all the wonderful peeps in the community. So don't be afraid to dive into some rps or even to listen. I know peeps will do that in the adventures guild to get a feel of how others rp.

If ya have any questions or if ya wanna rp, give me a shout. I play as D'lyhhia Lhuil.

Annnd random question: did ya draw your icon? owo

Ahhh thank you! I have sat in the Adventurer's Guild occasion to help get a feel for it/work up the guts to jump in eventually. It's fun to see different styles of roleplaying!

And yes I did! The full image is here on my ffxiv blog.

EDIT: oh man I've definitely seen you around before! DESPITE THAT IMAGE I much appreciate dodos they're so cute.

Ahhh thank you! I have sat in the Adventurer's Guild occasion to help get a feel for it/work up the guts to jump in eventually. It's fun to see different styles of roleplaying!

And yes I did! The full image is here on my ffxiv blog.

EDIT: oh man I've definitely seen you around before! DESPITE THAT IMAGE I much appreciate dodos they're so cute.

I do the same thing, but later at night so my chat isn't scrolling a mile a minute. 

Hahahah! Oh my gosh, I laughed wayyy louder than I should have when I first saw that. Keep up the awesome work! :3