Hello strangers

It's been a year since I logged in, due to finishing up the last year of classes in my PhD program. Now only working on the dissertation and running a small business. SO, time to jump back into it.

Oh, and as an aside, here you go, you crazy kids that love maps

the_dream_map_combined_promo_by_jasonluthor-d867a93.jpg

Howdy Stranger!

I was just talking to someone recently about you and wondering what you'd been up to - specifically that over-9000 page story from the FFXI days about the Agarnorn(?) - might have gotten the name wrong and the old forums are gone so I can't look it up, but those awesome desert dwellers of Altepa and that crazy long and twisted story!

I digress though. Welcome back!!

Howdy Stranger!

I was just talking to someone recently about you and wondering what you'd been up to - specifically that over-9000 page story from the FFXI days about the Agarnorn(?) - might have gotten the name wrong and the old forums are gone so I can't look it up, but those awesome desert dwellers of Altepa and that crazy long and twisted story!

I digress though.  Welcome back!!

That was literally the most enjoyable thing I ever did on FFXI or any MMO, ever. It was the entire point of me getting max leveled and why I kept walking around in my outdated Musketeer armor.

You got the name right though :D I'll be renewing my account December 7 so hope to see you in-game :)