I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Flora Valerian
  • Primary character: Flora Valerian
  • Linkshells: Rendevous of Stars
  • Primary RP linkshell: Rendevous of Stars

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium-heavy, I'm all about character development and seeing how stuff progresses. That's my primary goal! I like to plant a seed of a character and watch them grow, whether it's into something beautiful or not. :cactuar: Hopefully not into a cactuar, ok, I'm not sure why I chose that emoji.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I don't find RP combat too satisfying, unless it's like only a couple posts and the two of us have pre-determined the winner over dice roll or what have you. Injuries are cool by me, so long as we've determined it beforehand.

• Views on IC romance:

• If it happens organically IC, and Flora doesn't run away screaming, let's go for it! There's all kinds of awkward awkwardness that could happen there! And I do love me some awkward!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I have a pretty full family for Flora (A small big brother and a lovely cousin), but I will never be opposed to more Little Ala Mhigans runnin' around being cuties with me.

• Views on lore:

• I love the game's lore/setting a TON, and stick to it whenever I can, but to quote my favourite GM I've ever played under:  "lore is there to guide us, not to smother us!" I also really don't like playing the lore police, I'm pretty chill. As long as we're both having fun, I consider the RP a success!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I always put quotations on my says, just so folks can be sure I'm saying what I'm saying IC-- likewise with my parentheses.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info: baroquehyena on Skype

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]