Another initiate, ho ho ho!

Ratbird

Heylo, my FFXIV account name is the same as here (Ratbird) and I play as Ashelynd Blacke on Besaid. I've been an RPer for almost 7 years now. I've only ever RPed on Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 however, but I really enjoy the Final Fantasy universe so this is something new that I'm sure I'll enjoy!

I'm usually a moderate RPer, but during holidays I have more time to spare. I'm a Junior in college, so during semesters I don't usually have the opportunity to spend an exorbitant amount of time on video games (which causes me much distress hahaha).

As far as miscellaneous information about myself.... :? Hmmmm

WELL! I'm 20 years old and, as I said earlier, I'm in college studying Psychology and minoring in Chinese. I also play guitar and sing and dibbledabble with piano. My favorite video game genre is DEFINATELY RPGs. Final Fantasy is really the only Eastern-style RPG I've ever played so it's a little new to me. I've got a pretty basic feel for the franchise and I've played Crystal Chronicles for gamecube haha.

I can't really think of anything else to say here but I'm really looking forward to getting started on the server and meeting some people to RP with.

<3 Ratbird <3

**EDIT**

I've noticed people have those signatures with their character's stats in them. How do I do that? Thanks :mrgreen:

I was curious if anyone would be against me adding their characters to my friend's list in game? I would like to start getting to know the community so I can start to learn from others and see how things are done. I'm also on skype (I believe I posted my skype address in the appropriate topic). Obviously, if anyone is uncomfortable with me doing so I definately won't. :flower: