Famfrit RP Society

AmayaGin

A loose collective of role players on an otherwise roleplay-devoid server. Come hang out, and send us a message if you want to meet up! No enforced roleplay rules, anything you do is between you and your partners. 

The only guideline is to RP in party chat, and leave the LS chat for OOC affairs. 

Contact Reiner Descartes, Sylvia Lambert, or Red Horne for an invite!

Active is debatable. We're more of an assembly, a place for RPers to meet, than a cohesive roleplaying group with a collective narrative. I haven't actually RPed with anyone yet, but I'm over here working 14 hour days over winter break (yea university).

That being said, once the holidays are over I'm going to attempt to organize a little meet and greet IC so we can all get to know one another. We'd love to have you aboard, even if it was just an alt. I think our primetime is 9pm-midnight PST.

Hit us up!

Active is debatable. We're more of an assembly, a place for RPers to meet, than a cohesive roleplaying group with a collective narrative. I haven't actually RPed with anyone yet, but I'm over here working 14 hour days over winter break (yea university).

That being said, once the holidays are over I'm going to attempt to organize a little meet and greet IC so we can all get to know one another. We'd love to have you aboard, even if it was just an alt. I think our primetime is 9pm-midnight PST.

Hit us up!

Except that this Balmung guy is my alt. Though I dont know what reception a fantasia chugging hyur midlander BLM (in his defense his drink got spiked one night) going by the alias of Boht Cheeks (the parents had a sense of humor) is going to get.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks!  My wife and I,  along with our son,  have started playing on Famfrit.  We are roleplayers that would love to get in contact with others on the server interested in RP,  even if there hasn't been any RP started as of yet.  My character's name on Famfrit is Lynovi Vonnel if anyone would like to add me to the linkshell.  Thanks a ton!

After a long and lonely wait at the Bronze Lake tavern, our dear LS Master Reiner has decided to move today's meeting to next week. In the future, perhaps he should give his LS mates more than 6 hours notice....

Next Tuesday! At 9pm PST, the Famfrit RP Society will be holding its first in-character event! The location will be the aforementioned Camp Bronze Lake tavern, inside and out.

Rules:

Please leave Linkshell chat for OOC conversation, and keep in-character doings to party chat. In the unlikely event we have more than 8 people show, we might consider switching to /say, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

*Asterisks* for actions/emotes, regular text for dialouge.

Setting:

Final Fantasy XIV canon, minus the whole Warriors of Light deal. For the moment, we're all just regular adventurers or normal people.

Story:

A local retired Lalafell merchant by the name of Tafaru Tontadaru is hosting a small celebration in honor of his daughter's upcoming wedding. All are welcome, and food and drink will be covered by the generous old man. Come one, come all, to enjoy a quiet night's celebration. New friends and new foes await.

Note:

There have been a couple of questions regarding the purpose and direction this linkshell will take. I reiterate my initial post on this forum. For the moment, we do not have a cohesive story, nor an in-character reason to ally with one another. This Linkshell is simply a tool to collect roleplayers on a server devoid of roleplayers, and to allow them to communicate with one another. We will build our own fluff, and the stories we make will be regarded as our own canon. Should the time ever come when we wish to formalize our association, we will take appropriate steps both in and out of character, but until then, the Famfrit RP Society is an OOC Linkshell for the collection and communication of Famfrit roleplayers.

EDIT:

This event is open to all. If you haven't received an invite to the LS yet, feel free to stop by and ask for one.

First event was a great success! Despite the small number of people who showed up, we had a great time, and definitely planted the seeds of some cool friendships!

Small recap:

Four adventurers stopped by the Bronze Lake tavern for a meal on the Lalafellian merchant's coin, but the bubbly fellow was nowhere to be seen. Still, he'd paid for the food and drink, and our erstwhile heroes saw nothing wrong in partaking of what was available. Small talk was had, histories were exchanges, and new faces were met. 

As the celebration winded down, the stoic Red Horne heard a sound coming from the bushes behind his seat. Upon investigation, he found Tafaru Tontadaru himself, bound and gagged! Quickly, Red untied the poor man, who revealed that his daughter had been captured. The Lalafell hadn't the slightest clue who could have done it, but nursed a large headache from the ordeal. A few small clues were revealed, before the aging merchant left to see to his wounds and begin investigating the kidnapping.

Join in next time, as the plot thickens! Dank smells, strange clanks, and gibbering voices will lead our heroes to the next part of this mystery!

In other news:

The Famfrit RP Society now has it's very own website! While the folks on Hydaelyn RP have been wonderful to us, we figured it was time we struck out on our own and made a name for ourselves! Join us on FamfritRPsociety.enjin.com, and gaze at our pretty new home! Sign up, post on the forums, or create your own linkshell events with a fancy new calendar!

See ya there folks!