A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master List of Participants:

This is the final list of participants. If I didn't get a PM or a /tell from you before now, I'm sorry to say I can't include you. At the moment, if each participant takes only 5 minutes we're looking at an hour and a half to two hours. That's a long time so please be prepared to move quickly ^.~

Guards:

Marasame

Popolink

Rhomagus Asclepiot

Alothia Starkwood

1. Full Name: Alona Rhys

The gender you prefer for your date: No preference

Your interests: Economics, Fine Arts, Culture, Politics, the Human Soul and Mind.

Your dislikes: Boring people

What you look for in a date: Unique personality, intelligence, life experience, and a little insecurity.

2. Full Name: Axl Klaavas.

The gender you prefer for your date: Female.

Your interests: Cooking, Music, Drinking, Fun, Adventure, Philosophy.

Your dislikes: Judgemental people, Rude people, Arachnids.

What you look for in a date: Sweet, easy to relate with, witty, maybe a little shy.

3. Full Name: Aster Barnivere

The gender you prefer for your date: Male

Your interests: Elezen (Must be taller than me), Hyur (must be my height <_<), Travel, getting into danger while traveling, cooking, pirates

Your dislikes: pompous people (especially the conceited ones) Elitists

What you look for in a date: Funny, Clever, Loyal, kind (tall with long ears.. lol) cool, playful, formal (and speaks with elegance and eloquence)

4. Full Name: Sora Weyard

The gender you prefer for your date: Female

Your interests: Classical music, extravagent festivities, women, orange juice, going on an epic journey, and a good scrap or two. Did I mention women?

Your dislikes: Killjoys, undercooked meat, and short jokes.

What you look for in a date: Aesthetics obviously count for something, but I do like adventurous types, someone who's not afraid to try new things. You only live once, so might as well do it right! And besides, it's for a good cause.

5. Full Name: Eva Ianeira

Gender Preference: Female

Likes: Swimming, dancing, weaving, reading, long walks in the woods.

Dislikes: Arrogance, foul language, disorder.

Looks for in a date: Someone who is kind.

6. Full Name: Mihana Zhralyia

The gender you prefer for your date: Male, preferred. But being just a date any gender will do.

Your interests: Hunting, archery, cooking, seeking out treasures.

Your dislikes: Seriousness, long-winded lectures, being bored, treated like a child, rain.

What you look for in a date: No Roegadyn, unless you can show me why I should date one. I'm not some damsel looking for a gallant knight on a Chocobo to sweep me off my feet. If you're that type, keep on moving pal. I like to tease, have fun. Deal with it. But if you're nice and we get along then you're doing something right. Places, don't care as long as I'm not getting all wet from the rain.

7. Full Name: Valentyn Hartstrong

The gender you prefer for your date: Female~

Your interests: Treasure

Your dislikes: Crabs

What you look for in a date: Someone adventurous, up for new things, and preferably very pretty.

8. Full Name: Riseyra Hellona Storsgram

The gender you prefer for your date: No preference

Your interests: Long walks on the shores of Mor Dhona (haha,) intense physical activity, like sparring practice, listening to good stories, singing, and making a good drink.

Your dislikes: People who brag about all the things they do/can do, instead of just doing them.

What you look for in a date: My ideal date would be confident but not arrogantly self centered, energetic, well spoken, polite but not spineless, and should know what they want from life and Eorzea.

9. Full Name: Syo Crystaline

The gender you prefer for your date: Male

Your interests: Fish and Meat and Justice

Your dislikes: Lies and Secrets and Bad People

What you look for in a date: Selfless, Heroic, and a bearer of good food

10. Full Name: Renaise Tiberius Fortune Galwind

The gender you prefer for your date: Female, no offence to anyone who is the other way inclined, but its really just not my thing.

Your interests: Food, Sailing, High Places, Dancing, Singing, Shields! love me some shields... err.. what else. Guess I'm a romantic, I don't know though, some people may disagree with that, but I do believe in destiny, soul mates... that whole kinda thing. I like flowers... kinda a weird thing for a guy to be into but they are pretty, large bodies of water like a lake or something, thats usually nice too. Good conversation and very very bad jokes... puns of all descriptions are welcome.

Your dislikes: I'm fairly open minded, but I guess arrogance and narrow-mindedness. Someone who takes life to seriously and can't laugh at themselves.

What you look for in a date: to reiterate, someone who doesn't take life too seriously and can laugh at themselves. Other than that I'm fairly open to trying anything once. If I absolutely had to choose, then I'd say anything that leaves room for good food and good conversation. I'm up for most activities but its actually nice to talk on a first date, get to know each other... whatever really. I dunno, as long as they're nice.

11. Full Name: Zeah Loraire

The gender you prefer for your date: Either, it's just a date!

Your interests: Exploration, Adventure, Exciting new people.

Your dislikes: Sweets and desserts, the rain, being in open water.

What you look for in a date: I suppose any place we can relax and be ourselves. I like people with a sense of humor, someone who makes me feel comfortable, and who I can talk to. Ultimately someone who I can have a good time with.

12. Full Name: Mhrii Pericamberih

The gender you prefer for your date: No preference for this event.

Your interests: History. Literature. New epicurean adventures.

Your dislikes: Rain.

What you look for in a date: Someone who holds my interest, who can hold a conversation on many topics.

13. Full Name: Ravirr Shiga

The gender you prefer for your date: Female

Your interests: Exploring, hunting (Treasure, Monsters, etc.), gambling, watching and participating in coliseum matches.

Your dislikes: Crying children, being broke, and debt collectors.

What you look for in a date: A tom boy. No girly girls or someone who is airheaded. Someone who is feisty and would enjoy watching a good bout at the coliseum, and really get in to it.

14. Full Name: Mabayui Asayake

The gender you prefer for your date: Either or, as it's only a date and the cause is more important than preference.

Your interests: Reading, hunting out shiny things, exploring the deep forests around Gridania, and the latest fashions.

Your dislikes: Cactuars.

What you look for in a date: Someone who is entertaining, my mind wanders easily. And I'm very fond of good spellers. Also! I like people who wear shiny things.

15. Full Name: Sayuri Katayama

Gender Prefrence: Any

Likes: Boats, long walks on the beach, watching duals and sports.

Dislikes: Lighting and loud noises. Thalan's weather. Sweet, ditzy girls.

16. Full Name: Forra Descren

The gender you prefer for your date: I don't think I mind either way. Not really, anyway.

Your Interests: I'm a duelist, so, I'm interested in fighting - but, as in, dueling and combat arts and so! Rather than battles, or being the strongest or stuff like that, I mean. Sparring, too.. and travelling. Oh and fairy tales.

Your Dislikes: I don't like self-importance, I guess, or bad losers.

What you look for in a date: Someone who's kind, and friendly. Oh, and cheerful, too!

17. Full Name: Kneria Kuthyrn

The gender you prefer for your date: Since it is for the kids, I will have no preference

Your interests: I like long walks in the woods, and swimming. Long deep meaningful conversations are also a good thing.

Your dislikes: Pirates and rudeness

What you look for in a date: Someone who is sure of themselves and not afraid to purse what they want or express their feelings. Kind and well manured is nice but can also have a more darker side, with restraint of course. They should also have a sense of humor and be able to put up with me.

18. Seraphine Winter

Aaaah~ Poor Mihana was only worth 80K! I'm guessing it could have been because you can't really see who's up on the stage half the time. For future references I think descriptions of the character's appearance should be included in their introduction on-stage. One guy was looking for a fiery-haired Miqo'te which Mihana is, but missed out probably because she was invisible to most people.

[align=center]thankyoudateauction.jpg[/align]

[align=center]((Laying on the counter in the Adventure's Guild in place of the original fliers))

====

Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time, gave up their gil, and embarrassed themselves for a pretend worthy cause! A lot of behind the scenes work when into this and I appreciate everyone's efforts. I'm hoping everyone enjoyed themselves and some fun role play came out of the experience. We also learned just how many people could be in the zone before everyone became invisible.

Good job RPC (^.^)b[/align]