Big man look for big work!

While I have things rolling with turk master sneak master Ira, I'd like to try and get something going with my other character. 

Gentle Sun is a Roegadyn that has ventured down Abalathia's Spine in search of great and honourable fights just as his ancestors once did. With only a notebook with some basic common tongue phrases (As he is still learning) and his lack of knowledge about Eorzea due to his life being away from the outside world he has spent his time wandering around in search of work. Any work for a big, strong man that can shake the earth below will do and all he asks is for a meal or two. 

Considering his life followed that of the warrior's tradition, he may be considered a warrior trainer if one can be patient with his bad common. He's happy to do any kind of work that does not involve harming an innocent person, his gentle heart cannot bear to harm a small person if they've done nothing wrong! Drinking buddies are especially welcome!

If you're interested in a chat or for more details on him feel free to PM me here or in-game, either as Gentle Sun or on my main Ira Lyon.

Goodness gracious, the name you've given him made me giggle. (Bonus: Hoping he's a big teddy bear of a roe.)

If you're up for some silly light-hearted Sheningans with a chocobo-wrangler turned Conjurer.. Then we should work something out? Hit me up in-game or PM if interested!

If you'd like a language tutor, I'd love to get something going! Maybe our characters could exchange -- Fina likes to poke around ruins/historical sites (I've done RP in Amdapor Keep/Township), but isn't much of a fighter. She'd be happy to load him up with pastry fish and language lessons in exchange.