Swaylana Galthens

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Swaylana Galthens
  • Primary character:Swaylana Galthens
  • Linkshells:Ishgard, Fellowship of Derp's, Fellowship of Eorzea
  • Primary RP linkshell:Fellowship of Eorzea

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy, I tend to stay in character as much as I can.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    The outcome of combat should be decided mutually OOC and should serve the interests of good story-telling, not anybody's ego. Sway is actually a non combatant character. I'm open to getting into tricky situations(wrong place at the right time kinda thing), just IM me so we can discuss things.

• Views on IC romance:
    Open to IC romance. As long as it's not pre-planned I am okay with it, I want it to feel organic not planned. Sway is an Garlean/Ishgardian Noble, so I'll like her to have a relationship with a fellow Noble. OOCly, my views on romance RP is that it's fun as long as it stays IC.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):I actually have a few player family members. It brings in fun and interesting RP. At the moment they are on the Garlean side heritage still trying to find some Ishgardian family members to add more detail to my character.

• Views on lore: I don't really think it makes sense not to.  That being said, I am not a lore expert.  I try to be as knowledgable as I can about the world.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Everything in say chat is roleplay and will either have quotes, followed by an emote, or a full-blown emote.  linkshell is great for long distance RP it makes it easier to keep in contact.  
    Anything OOC will be marked with )) at the end of it

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:PST
  • Contact info:Here, or IM in game

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]