Just a question for the Gilgamesh people.

I'm planning a second character to use for RPing purposes right. So that's probably stretching me very thin as it is with my fantasia chugging spell happy BLM on Famfrit(never been IC) and my adventurer in training MRD on Balmung with neither of them level 50 in anything but that's not the point.

What I want to know is how hard would it be to get into contact with the RPing community there as well as what sort of hoops would I be jumping through to get accepted. I mean I barely see any mention of the server in the forums(current events I mean or I'm just not looking hard enough) which makes it mysterious which piques my curiousity.

Gilgamesh has a much smaller RP community than Balmung. We have "The Adventuerer's Guild" linkshell, which is full, they will have to remove an inactive person before inviting you. I always have trouble finding people to role play with even with the full linkshell unless I'm the one asking around and actively looking. I don't usually see people trying to invite new people to plot/role play with often. I also find most the role-playing is the "playing house" type where it's hard to find lots of action, most people will be at a private home drinking at a bar. I've only had about four interactions that were very fun this last month or two, and three of them were set up and lead by me.

Anyways, I highly recommend keeping your main RP character on Balmung. Gilg can be a bit frustrating and you definitely need to find the few diamonds among coals while looking for the right people to role play with. With that said, everyone is usually nice and they should welcome you. I'll get you the website in a sec. I think it's more active for Gilg members.

Here: http://www.gilgamesh-rp.com/mobile