Twilight Rogues

Aaron

Im bad with the introductions so bear with me lol. 

This LS is mainly for all the stray IC Rogues , the odd Ninja or two is of course welcome if they have some reason to be with a LS full of Rogues all up to you. This LS is FCless,  so no you're not required to abandon your FC. Its more akin to a IC LS well you can communicate, or meet other IC rogues and talk about all the stuff you do as well as meet new people. Think of it as a PC like version of the Rogues guild in game,  but with events that happen in the open world of Eorzea such as assassinations (FATES for example) the every so often guild rp plot and so on and so on.

Of course, NON Rogues can join IC too if they so please but they'd have to have some way of getting a friend to invite them. I'll update this a bit more or answer any questions after OP. This is mainly a RP LS, but it doesn't require you to leave your FC or devote all your rp strictly to this. It's mostly just all the Rogues talk etc etc.

If you want an invite either hit me up in game or here. The invite can be IC or we can just do it OOC whichever is fine.

When we get a good number of people I'd like to hold a Rogue get together meeting somewhere in game IC to get every anointed as well as introduced to their other LS teammates!