Nugger Style

Kurt S.

• 1 month later...

PydEUO2.png

I'm sorry Xae...I tried muh best, even gave you a little comic skit script thing. I couldn't even do your forehead scales without it looking like trainwreck T_T 

uTLtrBn.png

*Enter Xae the Bitch. The background is a blank white space not unlike this chatbox. She's walking in and looking around before focusing on you, the reader. She waves and comes closer.*

X: "Well hello there. My name is...well I can't remember it. I don't doubt my creator thought of one yet but that's not important. Just call me Xae until I do get my name." 

*Xae looks to the side and then grips on a panel, dragging it into view, then pushing it to the background. Obviously it's her passed out on a sandy shore.*

X: "Now I got separated from my tribe on the way to Eorzea. Bad storm I guess?"

*She pulls out another panel and tacks it to the background. This time of her waking up on the said shore and being greeted by strange carved trees.*

X: "I had no idea where I was, but hey stranger in a strange land right? Imagine my shock when I realized those trees were houses."

*Xae walks out of the current panel, leaving behind the other panels. She steps into one and turns around to gaze at the background. The background itself look liked somewhere from Lominsa's Lower Docks. She assumed a timid position in front of the hyur who the crossed arms and began talking."

X: "I wasn't exactly welcome and I had thought some of my people had made it to this Eorzea place. Even on the Western side of the Mountains we hear things. This hornless man for example, ugh."

*She walks out and into another panel this time with a Highlander looking down at her in the background.*

X: "There were even bigger hornless ones that regarded me with contempt. I think the smaller one over there is female."

*She points back at the previous panel before stepping onto the next. It was a Plainsfolk lalafell by a stall of jewelry. She squatted down and studied the busy look of the lalafell.*

X: "Then you have these puntable ones. I don't think they're harmful, I mean this one was kind enough to even give me these..umm horn rings. I admit, I had to turn him down twice but caved in after he presented a very good argument, I'm not at home so I guess I can be a feared warrior too." 

*She angled her head to show off a strip of paper on her horn, proud of it.*

X: "He said that it was an Eorzean horn ring. I have to admit, it feels lacking but still I can't insult their customs. He only took all of the gil I had. I think that's a fair deal, being recognized as feared warrior in exchange for 20 gil."

*She stepped into the next panel and assumed a pose, facing you to talk then back at the Roegadyn man who had his back turned on her.*

X: "I think you'll love this one."

*Next panel shows a speech bubble on her head.*

X: "Excuse me, sir I--"

*Cue big roe turning around and fixing her with an intense bloodshot stare. She resorted a blank poker face.*

R: "..."

*Cue close up of Roe eyes narrowing and being bloodshot.*

X: "Sir, do you umm li--"

*Back to the close up of the Roe eyes.*

R: "ARE YOU SAYING I LIKE LALFELL?!"

*Cue Roe turning around to face her and loom over her, hiding her in his shadow. She had a finger raised and her mouth was open.*

X: "No I--"

R: "YOU'RE THINKING I LIKE LALAFELL?! YOU'RE DEAD PUNK!!!"

*Cue Xae running away like a bitch with the Roe behind her as a silhouette with red glowy eyes and the silhouette of a Conquerer jutting out the shoulder.*

*Retain the back ground but this time Xae is not in the mid-run but standing up, looking like she was laughing.*

X: "Good times, I lost him in the alleys of Limser Lominser. Ah but that's not even the interesting part."

*She walks over to another panel with Nah like she was nodding in the Background.*

X: "Check this out."

*Xae assumes a pose as if she was talking to Nah, speech bubbles growing on both their heads.*

X: "Do you know where I can find scaly people like me?"

N: "Oh yeah, they're uhh over there."

*Cue panel of 5 horned men sitting around a table in the background and pointing Nah at the foreground.*

N: "That table has a lot of the mean looking ones. Well, I should be off."

*Same as above, replace pointing Nah with Xae on the lower left corner facing away from the reader.*

*Cue cut out of Xae's eye's narrowing in the upper part, a diagonal cut in the panel showing it. The rest of the panel will have Au Ra male faces look more distinct. Lower left corner Xae but turning to face the reader. A speech bubble on the left most Au Ra male, the one next to him and the right most Au Ra male.*

AR LEFT: "Ho there, fellow Xaela!"

AR LEFT 2: "Quite. Please, sister, join us in our cups!"

AR RIGHT: "Indeed, old chap, I think it's a delight we get to see another one of our kind."

*Cue Xae facing toward the Au Ra table. Apply shiver effects on her. Cue all five Au Ra males with poker faces. Speech bubble over Xae's head.*

X: "H-hello, A-andrew...Arthur...Samuel...you're uhh looking well."

*Same image, transfer the speech bubble to the middle Au Ra and the one to his left.*

AR MIDDLE: "Why, my good fellows, I believe she has shat her pantaloons"

AR LEFT 2: "Quite, my good chap."

*Same image, Large speech bubble connected to all five Au Ra men. Sweat drops on Xae's head.*

AR ALL: "IT'S THE BITCH FROM THE RIVAL TRIBE."

*Close up of an Au Ra male looking something like this*

AR: "Oi, fucks, who's up for a bit of spoooooort?"

*Close up of Xae that looks like this. As for the translation, since it's in my native language. "Nothing for it" top text "That's just how it is" bottom text.*

X: "I mean uhh... who are you?"

*All five Au Ra men standing and brandishing edgelord swords and axes. Xae still in the lower left of the foreground, with her hands out in surrender.*

AR Left: "Oi, mates, I've got first blood on the little taaaaaaaaart."

AR Right: "You wish, ya blood cunt, I'm rippin her apart first!"

*Same image, Xae is no longer frozen, however only shoulders and up are shown and the Au Ra males are further behind in the background. An image of Nah with a red circle is beside her, tapping the edge of the image*

X: "See, none of these Eorzeans know that we all have bad blood..." 

*Same image, Xae's shoulders sag and her hand's on her forehead."

X: "But I can fault her I guess. She was just trying to help. It's something."

*Same image, Xae looks up at the reader, with her finger on her chin and looking contemplative."

X: "How did I survive..."

*Zoom of out an image of Xae with a Burgang jutting out of her chest and a few Bhuj's hanging on her ribs.*

X: "I'm not entirely sure..."

*Cue the background image disappearing Xae standing looking like she wants to tell you something.*

X: "Anyway. I'm not sure just how believable this all is but if you have other scenarios I guess my creator can try to whip something up. Also if you want your character in it, just send some refs to him. Hmm? No that's his problem not mine."

*Cue Xae half-stepping out of the panel with a hand in the air, mid wave.*

X: "Well see ya around, reader."