Howdy ;D

Natural Log

Hello everyone *shy wave* I'm Natural Log, aka LN aka Ellen. I swear that's the only reference to mathematics I will ever make. I'm a 23 year old accountant/college student, I have three rescue cats, I enjoy cooking and food in general, I recently picked up boxing, I love reading and writing... I'm kind of an open book I guess? If people ask me something, I will always answer with the truth, sometimes rather bluntly. So be sure you want to know the answer before you ask :P. I'm hard to offend unless it's one of my "NOPE"s, which I listed below 

I'm rank 8 veteran as far as sub time goes, but I took a break after my first toon burned me out on the game. I came back about a week ago, made a cute murderess kitty, and have been loving the game. 

The furthest I've gotten is lvl 30ish, so I'm not exactly an expert, not exactly a noob. I am rather experienced in MMOS and am willing to learn how 2 FFXIV. I'm also willing to fill any role a group might need. 

I'm not super chatty, I'm kind of antisocial by way of thinking I must be annoying everyone, but if people come talk to me I will always be friendly and helpful. I do work part time and attend college part time, but I usually find time for video games every evening, unless I have a test or it's a big deadline at work.

My biggest turnoffs/NOPEs in guilds are hateful/racist/bigoted people. Bullying is also not cool. I peace out if there's drama to go stick my head in a book or farm mats. So far though Balmung looks like its full of pretty nice people :)

As for my RP character, I haven't created her story yet. I'm willing to mold it around group RP or just make something up myself, whatever works. I try to people please a lot lol. Zal is currently level 28 Rogue, probably hanging out in the que for Haukke Manor X_X

And for what I'm looking for, I guess I'm looking for a guild that's willing to help me through the dungeons required for the storyline (those are the only part that slow me down) and maybe help teach me endgame? I'd love to join an RP group too I guess. In return I'll be around for events whenever I can, I'll try and contribute if the guild needs something, and for endgame I'll fill any role needed.

Anyway, I guess that's my intro *shuffles* I'm gonna go drink some margaritas with my mum, but I'll be back in a few hours to play and continue the hunt for a guild. Feel free to ask me anything, or leave a recommendation for a guild if you want. 

Thanks for reading <3

(PS You can find me on tumblr @ http://naturallog19.tumblr.com/ though its not a very good tumblr, just things I've seen that I like :P)

Big Welcome and hello! 

If you're ever... *whispers* Looking to get into the life of Crime and infidel Roleplay

Then feel free to give me a /w or PM! ^.^ If not, whisper me anyway and will RP something

Happy hunting!

#Lala'sForLife

Zal would probably love a life of crime tbh xD I'll /w you if you are on!

Hello there and welcome to the RPC! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game!

Hello there and welcome to the RPC! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game!

I applied on Enjin, hopefully I didn't screw anything up horrendously xD

I applied on Enjin, hopefully I didn't screw anything up horrendously xD

We got it! :D Not at all, looks good, should have a response by tomorrow!

Hello and welcome! Hehe, I see what you did there with your name ;)

The forums here will definitely have a couple of stuff, I bet, that'll help with learning how to FFXIV and people here in the forums and ingame who are just as helpful too.

I understand the whole, "worry about annoying people" thinking. Trust me, I can totally relate. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll find that you'll be reassure and have nothing to worry about! ^^

Aside from the suggested FCs, definitely check out the forums for other FCs or (provided you already found an FC), some LSs too that might suit your needs and wants too~ I'm sure you'll find what you desire for.

Good luck with everything!

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!