Looking for people to work at Ophelia's teahouse! (Servers, performers, etc.)

To cut right to the chase! I'd really like Ophelia's staff at the teahouse to be actual IC people. The teahouse itself is located in Aleport and has a very.. nature-y feel to it. (A lot of Ophelia inspirations come from any and everything celtic!)

But, I'd like to have waiters, performers, and maybe a bartender of some kind? It's a small place, at the moment I only have been using my personal room for a physical RP location, but eventually I'm hoping to upgrade to a small or medium house. One day...

It also has an inn attached to it, so if you'd like, there is an inn keeper/receptionist sort of position, too!

Your characters will be paid ICly, rest assured!  Plus, Ophelia is very friendly! She'd be happy to be a longterm connection! A fiery, iddy biddy sunseeker-midlander mix with both sass and a motherly-like quality to those in need.

Here is the wiki page for the place, as well as a menu if you're curious: 

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ballad%27s_Rest_Inn_%26_Teahouse

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ballad%27s_Rest_Inn_%26_Teahouse_Menu

The wiki says the in game location is a place in Aleport. This has changed to the personal room, though IC-ly, yes, the teahouse is located in Aleport. I just can't be bothered enough to remember my password to edit the page right now. >>;

Excellent. You guys are more than welcome to assume that you work there already, if you don't feel like RPing out an interview process or anything.  Also welcome to RP an interview! Either way, just give me a holler about times and what not that you're usually around for RP.

Gotta work on fixing a few minor computer issues, but I should be free most of Sunday, possibly some Saturday. Other than that, weeknights EST, name the time and I can probably make it. Personally, I would love for Sola to have to go through an interview process (cuz there's no guarantee she'd be a good fit :P)

Jikam has experience serving/being a waiter, and is also a dancer/entertainer! He can do both magic tricks and dancing, and is a rather spectacular showman. He can't read or write, though, so he will have had to heard of this place via word of mouth.

I'll be on pretty much all day today, message me when you are around, we can chat about it!

Hey hey, Amelia would love this.  She needs a job and is an aspiring bard.  She hasn't learned any instruments YET! but she has a beautiful singing voice.

She'll do anything tho: serving, cleaning, dish washing, singing...but you may not want to let her cook.. :dazed:

I'll try to add you in game next time I'm on, if that's OK

My availability is usually weekdays 8pm EST and later. Weekends I'm usually available all day, depending on irl events. ^.^

I'm so excited for this.

It's looking like most people's availability fit within 8PM EST or later, so I'm probably going to be looking at that. Maybe on a Saturday evening, so it avoids conflict with school or work or anything.  I don't have a specific day picked just yet! I'm trying to level Ophelia a bit and earn some extra gil for maybe a minion giveaway at the function. :D

I'm going to have to retract my character's 'application', as I ended up not becoming very endeared to her ^^;

But my main character Claire, is a total foodie. She works in the food industry, and while she wouldn't work for the teahouse per se, I'd certainly be interested in setting up rp there... either as a regular customer or someone who has a shared supply chain or something... perhaps she could pitch in to help work from time to time, just not on a regular basis (since she has a full time job ICly)

Message me here or in game if you want to try and set something up. If there is an LS involved, I'll certainly sign up for it

Estabelle doesn't have any experience with cooking or singing and all that, but she would definitely go for the receptionist position. You might wonder why a black mage would care about a mundane job like that, well... one can learn a lot when one interacts with people on a daily basis.

Well, Shashato certainly wouldn't mind finding some extra work! She's been looking to make use of her magical affinity for more joyous uses, so if you'd like a preformer more versed in those circles, she certainly wouldn't mind! 

Besides, it's good to have a new haunt. I'm usually around on Saturday evenings, though I may be a bit late this Saturday (busy from 10pm gmt till 2am) due to an event I'm hosting but otherwise I'll be free

While Avis won't be applying for a position (she'd be hopeless at waitressing or singing, and she knows it), I'm jumping in to say that the tea menu looks amazing (and "pearls", are those what I think they are :D). My character and I both love tea, so this establishment sounds like it'd be a neat new hangout spot for Avis once it opens.

While Avis won't be applying for a position (she'd be hopeless at waitressing or singing, and she knows it), I'm jumping in to say that the tea menu looks amazing (and "pearls", are those what I think they are :D). My character and I both love tea, so this establishment sounds like it'd be a neat new hangout spot for Avis once it opens.

BOBAAAAAA

-cough- Ahem.

I'm almost ready..ish! I really just want to get Ophelia to 50 so I can at least not look entirely like a hobo when I Rp her. Prepping for the event, otherwise. :D