Can't log in on the wiki.

If you haven't made login credentials specifically for the wiki, and are trying to use your forum credentials to log into the wiki, thats where you may be going wrong. In order to create and/or edit articles with the wiki, you must make a login/password specifically for it. The forum and wiki do not share account information/credentials. 

I was able to log into the wiki without issue, so that leads me to believe that's where your trouble might be.

Ah, no, that's not correct. :) The wiki uses your forum credentials, and there (should be) no way to create an account there that's separate from your forum account. If there's a way to get around that block, I'd be very interested to know how.

If you can copy-paste the exact error message you're getting when you try to log in, then PM me with it, I can look into it for you.

Ah, no, that's not correct. :) The wiki uses your forum credentials, and there (should be) no way to create an account there that's separate from your forum account. If there's a way to get around that block, I'd be very interested to know how.

If you can copy-paste the exact error message you're getting when you try to log in, then PM me with it, I can look into it for you.

Whoa, weird, really? I recall having to do it separately. Oh well!