Characters' Aether Aspect to a Certain Element?

Oh, this is an interesting idea.  I could see how this could play more into Kestlona own journey along the 'Oschon's path'.  Hm, Alex could probably explain it more to her but I'm not going to create Alex in game.  I already got a storyline for Kest, involving him and her 'path' to becoming a Monk. Hm, wind to power her hits.... got to think on this one.

John on the other hand might start working out some of the problems I'm having with him.  He more in the blue/green of a healer but maybe also dipping his toes into actual weapon training...like his sister before him but different from the reason that she took to the sword and shield.  I'm also playing him as a 'Postcognitive' (if anyone actually watch Tokyo Babylon 2nd OVA, then that should give you some idea on John ability).  I was planning to have it be found out later when he finds out his birth name that it was the opposite of his mother's 'precognitive' ability.  It didn't help after reading Ha'uruh Nunh's wiki that I'm now toying with the ability being tied to his father's blood. *make note to contact Howl and see if a Tia from the tribe could be used as a father*

Anyway, I'm wondering if that ability would show up in John's aura.  Also what color would that be if it did appear.  Hm, so many question.

I would personally state that there are people who have greater AFFINITY with certain elements over others rather than a specifically aspected form of their own aether. 

In other words, having a natural talent for using, say, fire magic that means you learn it quickly and maybe even have 'especially powerful fireballs' or something. If it were me, I'd also choose at least one element that the person has a POOR time using, say a Thaumaturge who is especially skilled with fire magic, but poor when it comes to ice magic. 

Or in an entertaining variation, one could be able to use one element with a lot of power but no control, and the other with very fine control but extremely weak.

I've got a Highlander Thaumaturge punkass/bad guy awaiting use someplace who has a lot of power and personal aether, so his spells are extremely strong, but he's got almost no fine control. He cause a whole lot of collateral damage. He's a walking disaster area when he gets angry. Basically I wanted to make an uncomplicated villain who still makes characters have an immediate "Oh crap!" reaction when he blows down a door and stomps into the room.