Long time Rp and Player

Yumi.Li

Hello hello, I have roleplayed on a site for years and am now trying to create a character to rp in the game. I am currently a level 70 scholar and 60 white mage on Balmung. Always looking for friends to chat or roleplay with. Been playing the game since about 2015 played some wow and other mmos here and there, but never knew how to build a character from a mmo. I've been roleplaying line to even multipara on a chat site that has kind of fallen from glory called chatango. Far as my character goes so far. As an Au-ra Raen she was the Ruby Palaces herbalist. Mostly providing aid and succor. (Such as a Scholars magicks.) She always had some healing magic amongst her aether more to the extent of a low leveled conjurer, she currently in progress of trying to harness it onto a much higher level with the help of  Raya-o-senna. Whilst most the dwellers of the palace had returned thanks to the adventurers defeating the voids sents. Hisui had fallen into her deep slumber.   She has been searching across Doma and Eorzea for a book mentioned by lady Kurenai (The Ruby Princess.) The book long tattered and of no use mentioned of a fisherman who came centuries past and awoken the sleeping princess. (I learned of the site just by googling FF14 Rp Forums.) I will roleplay line to multipara I am a sub so I usually just match my partner. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or cringy. Never made a forum post before.