The Server Selection News Room

Siben

BG does not have a poll, as it's a private Linkshell and Sonomaa will disclose their destination at some point. I believe they are waiting for the dust to settle.

The last word from Sonomaa was they would not be rolling on Jecht in Open Beta, but that has already been made irrelevant.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we can't be nice if they're not nice to us first?

Honestly, and I promise that I am speaking from experience here, if someone is griefing you for being an RPer, all you have to do is ignore them. They will get bored and go find somebody else to bother. I share a server with Goons elsewhere, Goons are infamous for that sort of behavior, and all you have to do is follow the age-old adage: don't feed the trolls.

I know it can be hard, but we just have to chillax. No matter where we end up, there will be people that think that we are colossal dorks. Just remember that they're playing a silly game, too, and are just as dorky, just in a different way. Ignore whatever slams come your way.

This is a rational statement, one people might do well to read again should they start feeling paranoid about things about this server selection. The only way this becomes a problem is if we make it into a problem. Take the high road guys, and remember when we're playing and rp'ing the game as we choose that actually getting upset over griefers takes more effort than /ignoring them does. The majority of players won't care one way or the other about people roleplaying, and it won't keep them from teaming with us, engaging in commerce with us, or doing just about any other activity in the game with us. Also, just as role-players are a minority, so are griefers, only we're a bigger minority than they are!

So long as our friends are there with us and we have a nice, large sized population to play along with, we'll be having a great time. As Cid said:

The people you play with are more important than those you play around.
The Kupo Knights' date=' the leading LGBTQ linkshell wants to roll on Garland.[/quote']

Any updates on this? This will legitimately affect where my FF XIV curious friends play, and because I approve of LGBTQ friendly atmospheres.

:flower: Some people like swords. I like rainbows. :flower:

The Kupo Knights' date=' the leading LGBTQ linkshell wants to roll on Garland.[/quote']

Any updates on this? This will legitimately affect where my FF XIV curious friends play, and because I approve of LGBTQ friendly atmospheres.

:flower: Some people like swords. I like rainbows. :flower:

I was curious about this myself, so I checked it out. Unfortunately, they're rolling on Figaro, so I don't think we'll be seeing much of them.