Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell

Faye

I found that it's probably due to our different timezones, I'm having difficulty finding you online. UTC+12:00

Ooh I see, yeah, that makes things rough. If you can get online right now, I'm in game!

I found that it's probably due to our different timezones, I'm having difficulty finding you online. UTC+12:00

Ooh I see, yeah, that makes things rough. If you can get online right now, I'm in game!

Currently I'm at work =P and will be for the next 3 hours

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this for relevance. We're very much still looking for like-minded roleplayers to join in and help us foster Garlean roleplay! Don't let it die!

Also daily reminder that Gaius did, in fact, nothing wrong.

I'd like to announce that Septimus Nerva and Rafailleur Sangmarche are both LS leaders now! Thank you both for your help! If anyone needs a LS invite and can't find me around, feel free to message either of them! Also, we have a Skype group for the LS now! If anyone needs to be added to the Skype group, please send a PM or contact me in game!

• 1 month later...

I may be interested! Not sure if it's strictly for garlean sympathizers or if magitek lovers could be considered, and not sure what you all do there but well, it could lead to fun shenanigans who knows?

I may be interested! Not sure if it's strictly for garlean sympathizers or if magitek lovers could be considered, and not sure what you all do there but well, it could lead to fun shenanigans who knows?

Magitek lovers could work! Basically, it's for anyone who has need of Garlean contacts :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested in joining on Adelaide!

Awesome, I'll be in game this evening! :D Feel free to poke me on Skype (DchanKamikaze) if you want an invite to the Skype group!

I'm interested in joining on Adelaide!

Awesome, I'll be in game this evening! :D Feel free to poke me on Skype (DchanKamikaze) if you want an invite to the Skype group!

Sweet! I'll do my best to hop on, but if I can't, I'll bug you on Skype ^^

• 1 month later...

Hi o/. My character is a Garlean spy and I would love some connections. If this LS is still active, please just let me know and we can work things out from there! Until then, I will do my best to get in contact with one of the names listed ^^.

Hi o/. My character is a Garlean spy and I would love some connections. If this LS is still active, please just let me know and we can work things out from there! Until then, I will do my best to get in contact with one of the names listed ^^.

Hello there! :D We are indeed still active! I'm in the middle of moving so it may be a couple days before I can get in game to invite you if the others can't first, but feel free to contact me (DchanKamikaze) on Skype to get added to our Skype group in the meantime!

Hey! Is this still active? I'd love an invite if so~

Apologies for the late response, I don't often check Hydaelyn-Roleplayers, but the linkshell is indeed still running (albeit a bit quiet). Poke me in-game for an invite!

Daily reminder that Gaius did nothing wrong.