New to Leviathan

Hello!!! I have been trying to join some rp servers for awhile but they are usually full but then i found out about Leviathan being an up-and-coming rp server so I decided to join there. I haven't role played in such a long time due to personal reasons so I will be a bit rusty, but I am sure it wont take me long to get back into the groove of things! 

I would like to know about everyone who resides in Leviathan so that maybe we can meet up and do some mini rps.

I would also like to know bout some FC and LS that are rp based.

If you could help me out then that would be awesome!~

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

Sasori~

You heard Leviathan, really?

I think you've just been "April Fooled".

It's about as much as an RP server as say Hyperion, or Lamia, or any other server that is not Balmung/Gilgamesh, with even Gilgamesh hardly having a decent RP population.....

I'm sure there are RPers there, but if you want solid and consistent RP, I wouldn't settle for less than Gilgamesh.

But if I hear anything, I'll let ya know

You heard Leviathan, really?

I think you've just been "April Fooled".

It's about as much as an RP server  as say Hyperion, or Lamia, or any other server that is not Balmung/Gilgamesh, with even Gilgamesh hardly having a decent RP population.....

I'm sure there are RPers there, but if you want solid and consistent RP, I wouldn't settle for less than Gilgamesh.

But if I hear anything, I'll let ya know

By hearing i mean i read in a few posts which were made before april so i know it wasn't a prank lol

But i did find there was a linkshell and fc on leviathan that is posted on this website so i know that it is working its way up since balmung and gilgamesh are literally always full and under restriction every time i check. There might be times it becomes available but something tells me they are very short time since everyone seems to want to get into them.

But yeah do let me know even if its just people who are on leviathan and just want some rp for fun, the practice would be nice anyways xD

and i'm going to check out the linkshell and fc on there once i lvl up and can leave the area i'm in xD i kinda goofed off for abit just trying to get a feel of the people so i haven't advanced in the story line on this sever yet