Mom Adventurer looking for rp partners

So, I managed to finally snag a spot on Balmung, and created my character, Kiera Hawkeye. Her wiki page is in my sig, but here's the short version. 

Kiera Hawkeye is an adventurer taking odd jobs to help support herself and her teenage son, who is currently studying conjuring in Gridania. She's usually been known as the mom of the group, and often treats those she knows that are in their early twenties as younger as her children. Her tendencies from her youth are slowly making a comeback with her son away, and as such, can usually be found in the bar, or outside the walls of Ul'Dah on her odd jobs. 

Currently in Thanalan, and very rarely travels elsewhere. If anywhere it'd be Gridania.

I'm also new to rp on this game, but I've had some walk-up encounters already and I'm getting the hand up. I'm glad to be rping again after a long break, and hope to play with some of ya'll! 

I'm US Mountain time, available from 1pm to the early morning hours on days off. Right now the easiest way to contact me is through here or in-game.

Welcome! Glad you were able to get a spot :) If you see me about, I'm usually up for RP ^^ All of my three most played characters are rather open to be approached. I really should make a wiki for the third one..

Welcome, glad you are already hitting RP, it really is out there and a great community where I am sure you can find something to suit.

Check out Free Companies (Guilds) and Linkshells (chats) listed on the forum. Find ones that seem to have what you are looking for.

And as a Mom.. do you bake?