I was wondering if there were any roleplayers on Zalera. I browsed the linkshell/FC area on the forums but it seems like most FCs and linkshells are on Gilgamesh or Balmaung. I'd be more than willing to transfer to either of those servers but I'm sort of tied down because my boyfriend is on Zalera and I'm not sure if he'd transfer with me since he already has an established friend base on there, along with friends he knows from his work. I wouldn't want to leave him behind but at the same time, I'd like a linkshell or FC that RPs more. I'm in a RP FC but it's very light.

Not sure what to do.

I originally started out on Zalera. I didn't see any RP going on, but I wasn't really looking for it there at first, either. Made an alt on Balmung, and then ultimately brought the "main" over as well about a month ago. But, then again, I didn't have much of a social base on Zalera.

I'd wholly agree with trying to sneak an alt onto Balmung and feel things out there. Then you'll have a character on each regardless of what decision you make.

You brought your main over a month ago? I actually talked to my boyfriend about it and he told me that Balmaung was full, like so full that he couldn't even create a new character on there. But I think sometime today or this week I'm going to try it, just to make sure.