Looking for: Smart business owners/goldiggers/greedy people and the like!

Well, well, well!

Rumors and whispers are floating across Eorzea, speaking of the possibility of the Rochester Shipping Company plunging into chaos since Lady Catherine Rochester passed, betrayed by her own guardsmen.

Now the company is left in the hands of a 20-year-old girl who is naive, reckless, and completely and utterly financially incompetent when it comes to the administration of a Company (And a fortune that size, really.)

What do you do?

You take advantage of it, of course! You greedy bastard.

Come! Let's meet this girl and see if we can fill our pockets. 

OOC note:

I'm looking for people who roleplay wealthy characters (or those who wish to be!) That would have their interest piqued if they were to find out about this girl. The idea is stressing her out, but even being business associates could be fun. What we are trying to do, is form a web of contacts. 

Availability:

I am available for RP Almost every day of the week, during weekdays, the limit will be until 12:00 am my time (11 p.m. EST, 8 p.m. PDT) On weekends, I'll be up until whenever. This week I will be free since I don't have school, so if you want to get your toes wet, shoot me a message!

Rules:

No rules, everything goes! Except for: Well, no killing main characters unless they consent to otherwise.

This roleplay can be short or long term, whatever you're looking for! Happy hunting!

If you're interested, send me a message here, in-game (Sasha Rochester), or simply respond to this thread!

If your character ever wants any tips on how to run a company, she could meet Aeylis;  She ran her family company on her own for years with her father's disappearance.  

Aeylis isn't much for money, even though she technically is a "rich girl", most don't know unless she ends up talking business.  

But yes, shoot me a PM if interested!

If your character ever wants any tips on how to run a company, she could meet Aeylis;  She ran her family company on her own for years with her father's disappearance.  

Aeylis isn't much for money, even though she technically is a "rich girl", most don't know unless she ends up talking business.  

But yes, shoot me a PM if interested!

I'll shoot you a message as soon as I am out of school ;x

Edda please go.  Hi Sasha.

Hi Otto. Interested, bby?