(Any server) Looking for new open-minded and friendly Rp Group

I have a few pending character concepts that are primed for being tailored to a new roleplay group since my main server is full up for characters to play with, and sometimes I want a different taste of things. Admittedly,  this may also be to see how other groups run things to help enliven my main grop on Brynhildr, but I'm still an altaholic either way and have entertained this possibility for months. Perhaps these will all go to one server and one group, or multiple servers and multiple groups. I may even come up with more ideas to add to the group dynamics for more fun :love:

Sadi and Disa, Raen Au Ra male and female:

These two are literally the devil and angel on my shoulder. My devil is male and hedonistic and mischievous but still a good person and my AngeI is uptight and nagging and a prude. I want to make them both on the same server so people will know them together and they can play off each other. I'm shaky on their backstory and they could be siblings , or they could be cursed or both (siblings cursed to share the same body!) Looking around these forums I think I want them to be siblings that loathe each other xD.

Aladi Ladi, Dunesfolk Lalafell female:

Typical for a Dunesfolk,  Aladi is very capitalistic. She takes a lot of care of her looks and is proud of them and willing to use all of her assets to get what she wants by any means necessary. Name is a bit tentative,  but I have a sweet Lalafell in my main Terrini , so I wanted to go with something a different because I love Lalafell :love:

And I don't expect a large following on this concept,  it fell through on Brynhildr because the interested parties could never get together... I present to you Duck Tales in Eorzea. I planned to play Dewey Duck, and all the characters had Lore friendly names, and the Duck family were Lalafell. Once prominent and prosperous in UlDah the family fell from their lofty position and lost their wealth due to political machinations that resulted in the triplets losing their parents and having to stay with their uncle who gears them up for adventure as a way to start to build their fortunes back from nothing! If anyone is interested in that it'd be neat to try again...

I really think your best bet would be Balmung as we have a rich diverse RP community. Checkout the Linkshell section where folks describe LS and FCs.

• 2 months later...

Decided not to make a new thread but update this one. The Lamia group is dissatisfying as they lack structure to their RP (I like to have a little planning and be friendly with and get to know people and their characters so I know what to expect.) So I have chararacters that are looking for an RP Home. The Lamia ones are open to being moved all together.

BALMUNG

Deianera Andoran - Level 50 Paladin: An icy and jaded highlander desert warrior who is looking for like minded people that believe in justice - at any cost. Outright murder is not beyond her and she doesn't much go for idealistic youths and prefers the company of hardened mercenaries like herself.

LAMIA

Terrini Littlebottom - Level 60 White Mage: A Plainsfolk with an amazing talent with the Echo that she conceals. She's headstrong and idealistic and needs a home that will help her help people.

Garethoix Lacrainte - Level 30 Conjurer: A Duskwight that fell off a cliff and lost his way home. Frightened by sunlight and wide open spaces and the glares of everyone in Gridania where he was taken to be healed, he cowers in the depths of Stillglade Fane waiting fora kind word to lead him out of his shell.

Mynafryd Fraeskyltwyn -  Level 22 Arcanist: A cheerful Sea Wolf that loves holidays and celebrations and making people happy.

Sadi and Disa Terran -  Level 30 Conjurers: These twin Raen pushed their tribe too far and were exiled in the hopes that living out in the world will snap them out of their inconvenient quirks, or let them find a place that they can finally fit in. Sadi is childishly mischievous and acts on his emotions, wearing his heart on his sleeve while his twin sister Disa is the opposite, uptight and repressed she's come to despise everything that Sadi does as if it's her responsibilty to stop anything people could find offensive.

I have 3 happily placed characters on Balmung, so only have room to send 4 characters there. The FC they are in limits characters to 3 in it.

I like the concept of your Highlander! Anthony here runs a highly-reputed mercenary company - more like a private military contractor than a common group of street thugs writ large.

Now, he's young and idealistic as all get out, but his second in command is a jaded ex-Knight with a hero complex. She might do well to talk to Deianera! If you're both up to it, I'd love to get you into our RP group should you be a fit.

We're a linkshell, rather than a Free Company because it offers the most flexibility for our players. We're still just starting out, as well, so there's not much event-wise yet! Feel free to contact me ingame for more info, or on skype.

Look forwards to hopefully speaking with you!

Thank you, Lord Valron. Things seem nice so far for Dei now. 

Now to find a group to move to for the others... Like I said server transfer is acceptable!

I'd like to add that I'm a bit autistic and this is why I have trouble with Lamia's lack of structure. I need to lay down some firm groundwork and they just go with the flow and jump in. They're a great group of people, it's just not a fit for me.