I have been grinding like no one's business to get prepared for Heavensward but sadly I have made no connections because I have been all business! I am currently working on hunts and furthering my main story but I would like to take a break every now and again. I am not the greatest RPer but hopefully that will come with time. I really want a FC to grow with and develop my story passed guard duty in Gridania. He is a clean canvas that needs a home!

Ello!

L'rinhi would love to meet him and make a new companion. Myself and a few friends started an adventuring FC/LS that runs dungeons, hunts, etc ICly as leves and bounties posted on the various work boards around Ul'dah. We are very small and looking to grow with those interested in joining for story purposes. If you think this would interest you then feel free to send myself a message here or L'raha Nunh a message in game. I'm on later in the evenings and he is on practically all day.

Happy hunting!

Hey there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Hello there! I'm one of the leaders of the Tonberry Trading Troupe, a tavern and inn that houses a merc group. We're based out of the Lavender Beds so your Gridanian guard duty could easily play into our group's RP. We are a medium RP FC who enjoys end game and has a number of members racing towards Heavensward as well. Lots of help. :) If you're interested, our website is tonberrytradingtroupe.enjin.com. Feel free to give us a look. If you want, you can hit me up on here or send me a message in game, Ereshkigal Atropos. Either way I hope you enjoy your game time and find a home that suites you! :D